The Official UKFF Squash Match Directory

Green

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
When Sid was doing his own little version of the Goldberg win streak and making Charles Robinson walk down to the ring with a sign showing his current score, I remember he squashed a tag team on Thunder. He power bombed the shot out of both of them, and claimed it as 2 victories. Can anyone remember who the team were? A youtube link to the bout will win the first person to post it a free kiss.

Public Enemy?

I am pretty sure this was Disorderly Conduct.

• 5 months later...
When Sid was doing his own little version of the Goldberg win streak and making Charles Robinson walk down to the ring with a sign showing his current score, I remember he squashed a tag team on Thunder. He power bombed the shot out of both of them, and claimed it as 2 victories. Can anyone remember who the team were? A youtube link to the bout will win the first person to post it a free kiss.

Public Enemy?

I am pretty sure this was Disorderly Conduct.

Aye, probably was. Either them, or Lenny & Lodi. I think the Public Enemy match I was having vague memories of was actually vs Goldberg himself now that I think of it, although i'm sure it was around the same time as Sid was having his 'streak'.

Disappointed there's been no appreciation for the mighty Quebecers here. A couple of cocky, goofy shitheads with a perfectly matched manager, who destroyed (and in Pierre's case, quite literally squashed) ham n'eggers. In terms of what you look for in a squash, you get the best of both worlds;

Just look at that finisher for heavens sake. That can't have been a whole lot more fun than what his partner experienced a few months earlier at the arse of Yoko.

Quebecers vs Burt Centeno & Brian WalshLighter on the pain, until the finish and post match, but made up for by Johnny, and the fun of them being a couple of bastards who love being so :)

Quebecers vs Tim McNeany & Phil Apollo

With a little twist.

I bloody love the Quebecers. Ain't they great?

• Paid Members
Just look at that finisher for heavens sake. That can't have been a whole lot more fun than what his partner experienced a few months earlier at the arse of Yoko.

Bloody hell, that finisher looks brutal. The kids face at the end sums it up perfetly!

Archived