Perry Saturn returns to the ring.

Dr Reefer

The guy is a recovering crack addict, with various metal plates in him after he got shot up that time, and he hasn't wrestled in a decade. I'm glad he's in a place where he wants to get back in a ring, but there's no way he's going to be in any sort of shape.

The guy is a recovering crack addict, with various metal plates in him after he got shot up that time, and he hasn't wrestled in a decade. I'm glad he's in a place where he wants to get back in a ring, but there's no way he's going to be in any sort of shape.

If he's done the Iggy Pop thing and channeled his cravings for drugs into a lot of weight lifting (which is quite likely considering the body he used to have) he could suprise you.

Rhino and Perry Saturn will have a match at the October 15 Awesome Wrestling Entertainment "Night of the Legends" Pay-Per-View in Virginia. This is Saturn's first match in any wrestling ring going all the way back to 2002.

He worked for TNA and NJPW in 2003 and I think he had one or two matches in early 2004.

Archived