Claudio Castagnoli signed with WWE, it seems.

Mr Kennedy

Your fate lies in the hands of the people running the promotion to a massive degree.

Well, yeah, obviously. And that's where my personal criticism of the WWE product comes in, in my opinion wrestlers should be given more freedom to come up with a character that they're comfortable with, even the best actors and actresses in the world couldn't play a role that they couldn't relate to on any level, so why do we expect that from wrestlers? Instead of Vince picking your name and character off of the top of his head and giving you one TV taping to get over, someone should sit down with the wrestler and come up with something that works for both parties. The wrestler should come up with their own ideas and creative should mold those ideas into something workable.

I strongly disagree with the "burial" of Wade Barrett and the other names you mentioned too, as I've said countless times in the recent past the WWE has dangerously few stars as it is without pointlessly pulling the rug out from under people that the audience are beginning to rally behind. I just con't understand why the company put the pecking order (or whatever the Hell it is) ahead of making money, if punters are gobbling up Wrestler X's t-shirts at thirty bucks a pop what's the point in pulling him from TV and having him job to Khali every other month on the C-show?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived