Flash

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Results according to wiki

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Round 1

1.Pinkie Sanchez def. Juicy Jimmy Feltcher in a Fans bring the Thumbtacks and Thumbtack Weapons Challenge Match

2.Freakshow def. Joey Grunge in a Home Run Derby Match

3.Simon Sezz def. Damian Payne in a Pop My Cherry Death Match

4.Mason Cutter def. Devin Cutter Caribbean Spider Web Glass Death Match

5.Rory Mondo def. Reed Bentley in a TLC 4 Corners of Pain Match

6.Devon Moore def. Markus Crane in a Hardcore Aerial Assault Match

7.Matt Tremont def. Masada in a Barbwire Board, Tai Pai, Sandpaper Kickpads Match

8.Drake Younger def. Neil Diamond Cutter in a Fans Bring The Weapons Match

Round 2

1.Devon Moore def. Pinkie Sanchez in a 4 Corners of Hell Match

2.Drake Younger def. Mason Cutter in a World Series of Glass Match

3.Simon Sezz def. Rory Mondo in a "Death Becomes Us Match"

4.Matt Tremont def. Freakshow in a Fans Brings The Weapons Match

Finals

1.Drake Younger def Devon Moore, Simon Sezz and Matt Tremont in a No Rope Barbed Wire, 250 Light Tubes, Tables and Ladder Match

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I remember saying this to dopper years ago in UKFF chat (and this was when they were drawing 3 figure crowds!), but without even taking the "talent" into account they surely spend more on light tubes and shit than they take in from ticket sales? I can understand if you're drawing a thousand people but when you're only drawing 100 people surely half your money is already gone on light tubes?

I remember saying this to dopper years ago in UKFF chat (and this was when they were drawing 3 figure crowds!), but without even taking the "talent" into account they surely spend more on light tubes and shit than they take in from ticket sales? I can understand if you're drawing a thousand people but when you're only drawing 100 people surely half your money is already gone on light tubes?

Ian would implore the fans to bring weapons and usually throw in a FBTW stip on at least one of the matches on a card, a lot would bring lighttubes and he most likely used fewer than what were donated.

It was also rumoured that he'd post adverts or scout round his local area for unwanted/old lighttubes and collect them to use for matches.

Plus the idea with his kotdm and strong style invitational's and all the stuff where he booked far more workers/weapons than he could possibly afford was to make it all back through dvd sales. Which, to be fair, seemed to work until the internet realised that only one person from the internet as a whole ever actually needed to buy a dvd.

Also, who sells death match dvd's in the uk for a reasonable price, I can't be bothered with downloading and have a hankering for some czw and kotdm goodness.

Did either have necro in it this year?

Is that forum based in Britain? I just clicked the link and got an error message.

No but the link works fine for me. Try typing in layinthelaw.netne.net - it's the the new CZW Fans board, I know of at least 3 other posters on here who are on there.

• 4 months later...

Archived