Where are you posting/viewing from?

Fatty Facesitter

• Awards Moderator
Probably Niagara Falls. I only live 20 minutes away from there though, so I'm not sure that really counts.

Snap. Well, not living there, but I've logged on from there a while back when my mate had gone for a shite after lunch (common theme here). I think I'd had an email saying I had a PM so I logged on via my phone to view the message. Cost me a fucking fortune.

Aside from that, I've logged on whilst overlooking the Chicago river when I came home from a night out rotten drunk and wanted to check out some PPV results. Cost me a fucking fortune.

I also tried to log on at the Grand Canyon for a real-time update in the Post a Pic of Yourself thread, but my phone signal pretty much laughed in my face. Probably for the best. Would've cost me a fucking fortune.

Currently logged on overlooking the Liver Buildings/waterfront in the tallest building in Liverpool, which is pretty smart.

EDIT: just remembered that when I was seeing a bird who lived in Norwich, I logged on a few times when she was out of the house. A genuinely fine city.

Archived