The Ultimate Fighter Season 14 - Bisping vs Mayhem Thread *SPOILERS*

wandshogun09

Bisping vs Mayhem  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
Channel fx is on sky but the ultimate fighter isnt listed on the planner on thursday night

Yeah, I was wondering about that myself. Maybe it'll change closer to the time.

Still not changed - getting worried now :(

The planner has changed for Virgin media this morning. I've got it V+'ed in now :cool:

Cool , thanks for that buddy

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Thought the opener was everything it was hyped to be. Some great fights and finishes there and hopefully alot of mainstays once the show is over.

Some upsets too, gutted we won't get a UK rep in McVeigh and Micah Miller came across the pole opposite of his brother, smugness galore. Great to see him taken out by the underdog.

Looks like it's going to be a good watch.

Thought the opener was everything it was hyped to be. Some great fights and finishes there and hopefully alot of mainstays once the show is over.

Some upsets too, gutted we won't get a UK rep in McVeigh and Micah Miller came across the pole opposite of his brother, smugness galore. Great to see him taken out by the underdog.

Looks like it's going to be a good watch.

Yeah, bar John Dodson, all my picks went out in the qualifiers (Paul McVeigh, Micah Miller and Jimmie Rivera (the guy who dethroned Abel Cullum in KOTC)).

Awesome opener.

Got a good feeling this will rank up there with Season's 1,3,5, 8 and 10.

Plus unlike the previous 2 or 3 seasons, I got a good feeling we are going to get a lot of UFC mainstays out of this season as well.

Agree, also a few of the 135's are true 125's, so when they open the flyweight division up some of these will no doubt help build that division.

I take it that spoilers are good here then? Could have done with that warning before I came in and had four fights ruined for me.

We've always had US spoilers in the TUF threads haven't we?

Yep always been the case.

Dunno why people would come in this thread if they hadn't seen the show yet, just like how you wouldn't go into a Raw thread before watching it.

• Paid Members

Put spoilers in the thread title now :thumbsup: Soz about that, just took it for granted that people would assume there would be spoilers here and I never even thought to mark the title.

Loved episode 1. Like others have said I can see a lot of these guys sticking around. The fact that there's fuck all announced for the finale apart from the main event makes me think the card will be loaded with guys off the show more than usual. And that's fine by me there's some real talent on this season.

• Paid Members

i think the episode emphasied just how much untapped talent there is at 135/145. The two guys i knew going into the show got eliminated, and like Milano said Jimmie Rivera was eliminated and he holds a win over Abel Cullum so you know that guys legit.

Some great fights though, it's sad that a few of those guys have to leave because i think some of the better guys probably went out in the qualifiers.

Too many highlights to talk about really but my favourite? probably the Hawaiin guy's chin, that was ridiculous.

• Paid Members

Has anyone seen this video featuring our Bisping making somewhat of a tit of himself. Although it is quite funny none the less.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/9/27/24538...rs-tuf-mma-news

Archived