The Ultimate Fighter Season 14 - Bisping vs Mayhem Thread *SPOILERS*

wandshogun09

Bisping vs Mayhem  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last night's preview did make it look really good, but my favourite bit was Bisping being outraged after Mayhem sprayed water into his face, despite the fact Bisping did exactly the same thing to get a rise out of Dan Henderson when they were opposing coaches. "What the fuck did you do that for?!"

It was actually Damarques Johnson that Bisping sprayed with the water, but yeah, get what you mean.

• Paid Members

Only just noticed it's not listed on the EPG for FX. That's odd. It's deffo meant to be on there I've seen it on quite a few sites including Bisping's own site bisping.tv and various MMA sites. Aswell as the link to FX's schedule in my original post.

Probably be updated in the next couple of days.

The poll's evening up a bit. Seems Mayhem's not quite as underrated as we thought.

I voted for Bisping, but not because I don't think Mayhem is any good. I'm simply of the belief that Bisping is actually better than most people give him credit for.

It's on the Sky planner now: 11pm Thursday.

It's not on the Virgin planner yet :(

• Paid Members
The poll's evening up a bit. Seems Mayhem's not quite as underrated as we thought.

I voted for Bisping, but not because I don't think Mayhem is any good. I'm simply of the belief that Bisping is actually better than most people give him credit for.

This. Totally agree.

• Paid Members

Bisping

"I never really play up to the cameras, I've been around them a long time now. I don't see a camera and think 'Oh, there's the camera' and start putting on a show. Jason, I think, was a little bit guilty of that. I see a camera go on him and he changes instantly. With me, what you see is what you get. I'm looking forward to fighting that guy now, he pushed a few buttons but I managed to restrain myself and not lose my cool but on December 3rd I'm looking forward to fighting him and putting him in his place."

• Paid Members

Mayhem is definately camera happy, the guys entertaining but he's false. I can imagine him being a pretty annoying person to be around, hes the kinda guy who gets stupider and louder when a nice looking chick walks in the room.

Channel fx is on sky but the ultimate fighter isnt listed on the planner on thursday night

Yeah, I was wondering about that myself. Maybe it'll change closer to the time.

Still not changed - getting worried now :(

The planner has changed for Virgin media this morning. I've got it V+'ed in now :cool:

Archived