smackdown spoilers

xear

The Sin Cara storyline looks interesting.

It always adds interest when suddenly we have two of the same wrestler, if that makes sense.

Trying to remember other examples of this. The three of the top of my head would be Taker, Kane and Doink the Clown.

Alright I don't recall Doink feuding with a fake version of himeslf but I think he pulled a trick or two that made it seem like we had more than one.

• Paid Members

I'm really enjoying SmackDown as of late; it's been steady and interesting booking even if it's not been exactly ground breaking. They're giving me a lot of reason to get interested in Orton/Henry and I'd even go as far as saying that I could easily buy the idea of Henry having a run on top as SmackDown's unbeatable monster champion for a little while whilst they move Orton on to that other interesting heel they have, you know, um....um....oh, never mind, but my point regards Mizark still stands.

The Sin Cara stuff could get pretty cool if they book it right and let's face it, it's not exactly something they can go far wrong with. I actually find myself much preferring the in-ring work of Hunico over Mistico's stuff, but Mistico really highlighted the charisma he brings to his version on his return. We'll no doubt be seeing Mistico running Hunico out of town in terms of being the fake Sin Cara but it would be a shame if it didn't result in some sort of spot on the main roster for Hunico

• Paid Members

As soon as Sin Cara turned heel on Daniel Bryan, and we knew it was Hunico under the hood, I had a feeling they'd go with a Sin Cara VS Sin Cara angle. Really interested by this. Could even end up putting them together as a tag.

Archived