The Cleveland Show

xear

• Paid Members
All I remember of Hart in The Simpsons is him calling someone a "pencil-necked geek".

From what I remember, Bret was viewing Mr. Burns' house which was for sale, and as a selling point the estate agent told him that there was another wrestler (whos name was "Sheik" something or other, can't remember) living a few doors down.

From what I remember, Bret was viewing Mr. Burns' house which was for sale, and as a selling point the estate agent told him that there was another wrestler (whos name was "Sheik" something or other, can't remember) living a few doors down.

I think it was The Screaming Sheik.

I think it was The Screaming Sheik.

It was the 'Shrieking Sheik' to which the Hitman replied 'Ha ha har, I'll take iiit!' ... it was poo.

I watched it. Is The Cleveland Show usually that bad?

I gave up on the Cleveland Show about 3 episodes in, it's awful. It's like Mcfarlane just let his unfunny mates write a show and he put his name to it. American Dad is a million times better.

It wasnt this week, American Dad was pretty bad, but less Roger the better.

All of Mcfarlane shows are kind of crap, FG used to be ok, until Mcfarlane decided he would shove more of his personal political views and elite atheism into it, to the point where I'm not finding anything funny and just feel like I'm watching some mad propaganda cartoon.

Its not that I have a problem with taboo subjects being made fun of either, south park used to do it all the time, its just Mcfarlane sucks at it.

I watched it. Is The Cleveland Show usually that bad?

Yes its worse then American Dad if that is possible

I find American Dad head and shoulders above FG & Cleveland Show and the new episode that aired yesterday was the most mental/bonkers American animated show I have ever seen.

You could tell the producers thought 'lets just fucking go crazy' as they smoked their crack cocaine and came up with something completely different with an AMAZING soundtrack throughout.

Check it out, very weird but funny episode.

Archived