Loaded magazine's new agony uncle

matbro1984

Is it legit or are they just paying to use his name? I don't think Dyer ever wrote that stuff about slashing girls faces. He's not that stupid.

It was a column accredited to him, was it not? Either he should write it himself or be aware of whats being written by someone else if he's putting his name to it.

Still, it could pale in comparison to some of Warrior's advice! I may have to start buying Loaded again.

• Paid Members

From what I can gather with Dyer, a journalist would phone him each week with the question and then type up his reply, translating it from mockney to English. With the face slashing incident it appears they got a work experience person to make the call, Dyer made an off-hand comment, and the numbnuts decided not only was Dyer meaning it should be part of the printed reply, but that it wasn't a sensible idea to snip that bit out anyway.

• Paid Members
*prays that a person who Bi curious writes in so Jim can tell him that queering does not make the world work*

"Dear Sir,

Please help me, I'm 20 years old and I'm having these feelings for other men. I've felt this was for as long as I can remember. My parents are both homophobic and I don't know what my friends will think. What should I do?"

Anyone wanna try for his reply?

• Paid Members
"Dear Sir,

Please help me, I'm a young teenage girl and I'm having these feelings for other girls. I've felt this was for as long as I can remember. My parents are both homophobic and I don't know what my friends will think. What should I do?"

Yours

Indiana

Archived