Jack Gallagher Comments on his PWI:BWP World Catchweight Championship

BWP-Wrestling

That's not what i'm objecting against here, especially since im quite relentless in the ''HEY WATCH THIS BRITWRES GUY'' type of shills on here. What i'm objecting to is the fact they all came in here absolutely appalled and astounded that vito didnt know who the great jack gallagher is! And the way they jumped on him has probably ensured that vito will never want to see a britwres show EVER so in effect theyve cost the scene a new fan which is a shame cos theres quite a good few companies/talent knocking about but their heavy handed approach has just made them look a bunch of insecure cunts.

I doubt thats the case, if he decides not to go to a wrestling show because a few people dared challenge his outlook, then he probably never leaves his house either and I'm sure he does

All I ever suggested was, look the guy up before posting a comment like that because going to shows and viewing footage online is the only way to get an idea of how good someone is. I do it whenever I want to learn more about a wrestler, its as simple as that, that way when the time comes when someone asks me opinion on said wrestler I can give an honest opinion.

Anyway what else is on this Town Hall Brawl show?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The issue here isn't that I hadn't heard of him, it's that the OP just assumed that everyone would have.

It's about perception, you present him as awesome and important and people are more likely to see it that way. The OP knows full well the world at large won't have heard of him, but if he thinks the blokes good enough to deserve being presented that way, then he's doing him a disservice by presenting it any other way.

Of course, if the blokes shit you have a legitimate gripe, but to say the promotions shoddy becase someone you've not heard of is presented as someone you should have heard of is mighty retarded.

No i'm sorry but no you still came in here calling the guy a strawb rather than helping him realise who jack was so that he'd want to check him out you started calling him a strawb whatever the fuck that means. It's ridiculous and not helpful in anyway to the ultimate aim of getting guys like vito to come to see the shows is it?

So rayneisatwat works for BWP?

No, I dont believe he does work for BWP... I would hope not anyway.

No, I dont believe he does work for BWP... I would hope not anyway.

I wasn't implying that rayneisatwat was working for BNP my point was aimed more at him kicking off at vito and calling him a strawb which could potentially have put vito off coming to the show much like gpwkristianzane jumping in could as well since both chose to attack the guy for not realising who jack is.

Getting back to what the thread was started for.... Britannia Wrestling Promotions "Denbigh Town Hall Brawl III"....Saturday 24th September 2011 @ Denbigh Town Hall, North Wales.

It will be a great line-up and we would welcome anyone who could make the show, to do so. And, that includes "Vito".

As a goodwill gesture, if you reserve your tickets online by emailing info@britanniawrestling.co.uk and use the reference "UKFF Denbigh".. We will guarantee you a front row seat for the action at no extra cost.

Hope to see you guys there!

Regards

Jacob

I wasn't implying that rayneisatwat was working for BNP my point was aimed more at him kicking off at vito and calling him a strawb which could potentially have put vito off coming to the show much like gpwkristianzane jumping in could as well since both chose to attack the guy for not realising who jack is.

My bad. And to be fair. I completely agree with your assessment of the situation. If someone wants to "have a go" at anything that we are doing, that is fine. We are adults and professionals so we take his comments on board and hope he attends a show and leaves with a positive image of Britannia Wrestling and our performers.

Thanks Hitman.....hope to see you soon at one of our shows....(we will make an effort for you) ;)

Archived