Soap birds whose handbags you would shit in

Dashing

It's pretty simple, which soap birds would you ruin?

Eva from Corrie would have to have it. Bit lippy this one but a forearm across the throat always slows them down.

86a877a520306b98.png

Kylie is a bit on the chav side but I would definitely stick it to her, all the same.

185193_2.jpg

Whitney from EE was getting tapped by a peado for years but still, it hasn't put me off giving her one.

18989569.jpg

And over in the Dales, Alicia would get a good beasting. See; Eva from Corrie.

0gh4afl7h.jpg

Eastenders - Not much for choice here. Carol's been stretched out from all the brother love she's had over the years. Bianca's got a great pair, but she is a fishcake. I'm gonna have to go with Whitney. Big eyes, huge tits and gullibility. The winning combination.

Coronation Street - Kylie all the way. Looks like a slut (in a good way). I'd even consider porking Gail and her no neck just to have a pop at this little chav bint.

Hollyoaks - I've had a thing for Nancy for years now. That thing being a huge and uncontrollable boner. By the book, she's not the hottest bird on the show, but there's just something about her. Nailage.

I was admiring Lauren off EE before, her demeanour puts me off but I would certainly ruin her for other men given half the chance.

As for Rosie Webster, she's cut her hair short now and looks pretty grim for it imo.

helen-flanagan-pic-yfrog-357884649.jpg

Who am I kidding? I still would.

• Paid Members
I was admiring Lauren off EE before, her demeanour puts me off but I would certainly ruin her for other men given half the chance.

As for Rosie Webster, she's cut her hair short now and looks pretty grim for it imo.

helen-flanagan-pic-yfrog-357884649.jpg

Who am I kidding? I still would.

What a pair she has in that picture.

Archived