UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

rohpete i keep sending messages PSN when your on but u never reply , u free to play this weekend just name the time and i 'll be on

Sorry mate my ps is on auto sign in so my bird uses it every night to watch blu rays when im at work so it looks like i am on but im not.

You around tonight after 10 if not 2 moz or sun after 10pm

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rohpete i keep sending messages PSN when your on but u never reply , u free to play this weekend just name the time and i 'll be on

Sorry mate my ps is on auto sign in so my bird uses it every night to watch blu rays when im at work so it looks like i am on but im not.

yeah i can be on tonight after 10

Bor dortmund 6 Juventus 0

Scorers L. Barrios x4 S. kagawa x 2

Good game for dortmund barrios finding his early season form.

yeah i can be on tonight after 10

I am on now mate

Bor Dortmund 1 Roma 3

Scorers. s. perrota p.osvaldo x2 L . barrios

Back down to earth with a bang after my big win outplayed by a great roma team

you played well, could have gone so different if the chance that hit the post and came back out had gone in.

Ta mate but you deserved the win . You were soild to break down and finished your chances with aplomb

Napoli 0 Marseille 9

Marseille scorers: Remy x 5, Gignac x 4

Marseille retrned to winning ways in spectacular style after dropping points for the only time this season in their last outing. Marseille cotrolled the game throughout and went in at half time with a 4-0 lead. Napoli looked a threat on the counter attack and should have scored at least 2 goals but were thwarted by the mercurial Mandanda (I have played with many teams and he is probably the best keeper on the game). Remy added 5 more goals to his impressive goal tally and looks a dead cert for the golden boot.

Archived