UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CSKA 5 - 2 FIORENTINA (Montolivio and JOvetic)

Lost interest in this game halfway through the second half at 4-0 down. Never has the pace difference between sides been so evident. CSKA repeatedly used the same attacking move to leave my defence lagging far behind. The old give and go pass and there was no way any of my defence could catch Doumbia or Love. It was frustrating and not much fun. Fairplay to Scottingham he's a better player than me but he definately played to his sides strengths here which just happened to exhibit my sides major weakness.

Jesus you got that up quick.

Great game. Could've gone either way I thought. YOur first goal was a bit against the run of play but then what followed was competitive end to end football. Both teams getting stuck in. Enjoyed that.

Did you miss your penalty on purpose by the way?

Jesus you got that up quick.

Great game. Could've gone either way I thought. YOur first goal was a bit against the run of play but then what followed was competitive end to end football. Both teams getting stuck in. Enjoyed that.

Did you miss your penalty on purpose by the way?

I'm awful and penalties :(

Missed 4 or 5 in this league

I actually thought it was a dodgy penalty decision anyway so I thought you'd missed it on purpose! :)

Anyway.....

Fiorentina 3- 1 A. Madrid (Reyes)

Gilardino

Jovetic

Vargas

One way traffic. Unbeleivable contrast to my last two games. I was really worried about playing Atletico with their pace but I managed to limit them to two shots all game one of which was their goal in the 90th minute. I think your formation was your downfall as I repeatedly had men free on the flanks in space. If only I could perform like that every frigging week!

I actually thought it was a dodgy penalty decision anyway so I thought you'd missed it on purpose! :)

Anyway.....

Fiorentina 3- 1 A. Madrid (Reyes)

Gilardino

Jovetic

Vargas

One way traffic. Unbeleivable contrast to my last two games. I was really worried about playing Atletico with their pace but I managed to limit them to two shots all game one of which was their goal in the 90th minute. I think your formation was your downfall as I repeatedly had men free on the flanks in space. If only I could perform like that every frigging week!

You are right I think I should have stuck with the 4-3-3 instead of 4-1-2-1-2.

You played fantastic, my passing game never worked at all in this game, until the 90th minute when Reyes scored, back to the drawing board methinks!

Leverkusen / Lyon / Juventus/ Fiorentina.

Let me know when is best for you to catch up with your matches.

I should be around again for an hour or two tonight from now (6pm)

Just let me know what suits.

Sporting 2-1 Fiorentina

Sporting grabbed another big win in the FIFA 12 league against a Fiorentina team who thoroughly dominated the first half only to be caught on the counter attack twice in the second half.

In fact if it wasn't for the bravery of rui patricio in goal Fiorentina would have been 5 up at half time.

Van wolfswinkel grabbed the first goal against the run of play on 53 minutes with a shot that hit the far post and went in after a good ball from bojinov.

Fiorentina equalised on 61 minutes with a beautiful gilardino strike.

However van wolfswinkel grabbed his second and sportings winner on 76 minutes after a deft turn and shot just inside the area.

Can sporting keep moving up the table?

SPorting 2 - 1 Fiorentina Gilardino

Van Wolfswinkel (2)

Thoroughly frustrating game. FIrst half was all one way traffic with Sportings only shot coming with the last kick of the half. I squandered a ton of chances as the game wore on. Inevitably, SPorting were a different side in the second half and had a go and got their goal. A Quick equaliser took the wind out their sales but it wasn't to be. Sporting got the winner and left Fiorentina wondering how they didn't get anything out of the game. That's football I guess!

Lyon 3-1 Sporting

Sportings winning run came to an end in an even game where Lyon had more possession and counter attacked excellently.

Lyon took the lead in the 9th minute from a solid Gomis strike.

Lopez made it two for Lyon on 61 minutes after a great counter attack.

Van wolfswinkel grabbed one back for sporting to give the hoops a lifeline on 67 minutes.

But in injury time, Lyon counter attacked excellently again and grabbed a third and his second of the game from gomis.

The question now is, How will sporting react to this setback?

Archived