UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

I added Benfica (TNA inception) earlier last week and he was online the other day and messaged me to play our fixture which I couldn't play as I had to go into work. However, he has since disappeared from my PSN friends list so I re-added him but then he disappeared again!! I am confused as to whether its a PSN issue or not.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Week 9 (Monday 5th December -> Sunday 11th December)

Bayer Leverkusen v CSKA

Fiorentina v PSG

Juventus v Sevilla

Lille v Borussia Dortmund

Lyon v Sporting

Malaga v Zenit

Marseille v Napoli

Porto v Lazio

Roma v Valencia

Villarreal v Atletico Madrid

Bayer Leverkusen v Sporting

Benfica v Atletico Madrid

Fiorentina v Valencia

Juventus v Lille

Lyon v Sevilla

Malaga v PSG

Marseille v Lazio

Porto v CSKA

Roma v Borussia Dortmund

Villarreal v Zenit

Week 8 remainders:

Atletico Madrid v Porto

Benfica v Marseille

CSKA v Fiorentina

Lazio v Malaga

Napoli v Villarreal

PSG v Lyon

Sevilla v Lille

Borussia Dortmund v Juventus

CSKA v Malaga

Lazio v Villarreal

Napoli v Benfica

PSG v Bayer Leverkusen

Sporting v Fiorentina

Week 7 remainders (last week for these):

Juventus v Sporting

Lyon v CSKA

Villarreal v Benfica

Week 6 remainders (last week for these):

Atletico Madrid v Lyon

Fiorentina v Atletico Madrid

Lille v PSG

Lyon v Lazio

Notes:

The table has been updated and is on the first post.

At the start of the penultimate week, Marseille still top of course but they lost their 100% record after drawing against Atletico Madrid. Roma and Valencia move up to second and third respectively due to some good results this week and were helped by PSG & Benfica's inactivity. After a crazy week, Sporting shoot up off of the bottom and up to 16th. Leverkusen also had a good week meaning that Sevilla are now bottom, just below Porto and Villarreal.

The big game this week is the meeting between second and third placed Roma and Valencia. Roma also have a tough game against Dortmund whilst Valencia also face a tricky game against Fiorentina. Sporting face fellow former strugglers Leverkusen this week as both try to continue to escape the battle near the bottom and get to the clearer mid-table air.

I extended the deadlines for some of the week six games due to some of the players saying they'll get them played in the next couple of games. I've kept Lyon's games active for another week as vanhalen seems keen to play them all.

Marseille will be online after the Liverpool game tonight just to give Benfica, Lazio and Napoli a heads up. Also if anyone wants to play a friendly then feel free to message me on PSN if I am online because I officially give up on head to head seasons. I just cannot stand getting promoted to division 1 being on the brink of the league title before inexplicably going on a winless streak resulting in successive relegations only to then get back to division 1 and then go through the same damn process all over again.

Leverkusen / Lyon / Juventus/ Fiorentina.

Let me know when is best for you to catch up with your matches.

I should be around for an hour or two every evening this week.

Just let me know what suits.

Am gonna be online tonight from about 6.05 till 7.30

Carbs

Sevilla haven't been on this weekend so our game remains unplayed. Also not managed to get the game against Lille played. I'm available tonight to catch up on other games i need to play if any opponents are free?

I'll give daprince121 a nudge...I know he was out and about at the weekend and has been under the weather since.

Leverkusen / Lyon / Juventus/ Fiorentina.

Let me know when is best for you to catch up with your matches.

I should be around for an hour or two every evening this week.

Just let me know what suits.

Am gonna be online tonight from about 6.05 till 7.30

Carbs

Hiya mate regarding Lyon, I finish work at around 6:30pm, so just give me a pm on here whenever you want to play mate

Archived