UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

Louch / Stunstone

Will be on a little bit tonight chaps, but am out tomorrow night and Saturday sadly.

Just now s best for me as I'm up at 445 tomorrow :(

I im up for our game now aswell mate

Allright Pete once update is run I'll play louch than you! Hopefully the update will finish shortly and I'll be able to log in :)

Logging into FIFA12 now chaps

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leverkusen 4

Schurrle

Kielbling x3

Napoli 3

Cavani x3

Malaga 2

Cazorla

Baptista

Napoli 2

Lavezzi

Cavani

Finally some good results to report

Zenit 4-2 Lyon

Bukharov 3, Kerzakhov..............Gomis, Lopez

Zenit 4-1 Porto

Bukharov 2, Lazovic, Kerzakhov.................Kleber

Zenit 3-2 Leverkusen

Kerzakhov 2, Bukharov...............Kiesling, Sam

Carbs can you find my missing result. Ive played every game that should have now yet im only on 15 games where as obviously I should of played 16 game

Cheers

15 games so far for you is correct. Because there's an odd number of teams in the league, one team in each set of fixtures (so two teams per week) misses out on a game. Zenit didn't have a game in the first set of fixtures in week 2.

Napoli 2 - 2 Malaga

Malaga left it late as they twice came from behind to gain a point against a good Napoli side in a fun match. Malaga had the first chance of the game when Julio Baptista found some space in the box but his shot was saved by De Sanctis. Napoli went ahead when Ezequiel Lavezzi got in front of two defenders in the box to head in an excellent cross from the left. Malaga equalised ten minutes later when Buonanotte found Baptista in the box who took a touch too many and had to square it to Santi Cazorla who scored. Napoli were perhaps the better side late on in the half and carried that confidence on into the second half. The Italians regained the leaded in the 53rd minute when Edinson Cavani powered in a header from a cross from the byline. Some decent defending stopped Napoli getting another and the Italians could have put the game beyond doubt when Cavani had a chance scuppered by Willy Caballero after the Uruguayan just couldn't find space to get off a decent shot. Malaga knew they had to push forward to get an equaliser, and they started to do that in the last quarter of an hour. After a couple of missed opportunities, with injury time approaching and after some neat passing on the left-hand side the ball was played to Julio Baptista in the middle, whose low curling shot found the bottom corner and was just out of De Sanctis' reach. Napoli were upset with the goal and kicked the ball straight into Caballero's arms from kickoff. That almost cost them a point as Malaga went on the attack and Baptista almost scored at the near post but his shot was well saved by De Sanctis. Malaga kept the pressure on had a run of three corners and almost scored twice but for good stops from De Sanctis who pushed two goal bound efforts wide. In the end it was Napoli who were relieved to hear the final whistle, but they probably felt they'd done enough to earn all three points.

Napoli scorers: Lavezzi 16', Cavani 53'

Malaga scorers: Santi Cazorla 26', Baptista 90'

Baptista goal

- As a side note, is anyone else having trouble saving replays and putting them online? Over the last month or so I've not been able to upload videos straight from the highlights menu, so I've had to save them to the replay theatre. When I upload them from there, if I upload multiple replays all of the videos I put up get replaced by the last video I've uploaded.

Ok Cheers I didnt take over until the 3rd week so didnt see it

No worries.

anyone bothered with goal of the season. only asking because i've got 1 or 2 to put up.

Put them up, though I doubt we'll get enough between now and the end of season for a proper vote again.

Archived