TUFCfan

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Valencia 6-0 Lyon

Soldado 4' 15'

Canales 53' 81' 89' 90'

Awful game.

It was like playing a 6 year old. He was bring his keeper out every time I got into his half

Thats very harsh, Ive never played with Lyon before, didnt know the formation or the players, you were better than me, no need for comments like that, had sent you a message on psn saying well done, but seriously wish I hadnt now

Valencia 6-0 Lyon

Soldado 4' 15'

Canales 53' 81' 89' 90'

Awful game.

It was like playing a 6 year old. He was bring his keeper out every time I got into his half

Thats very harsh, Ive never played with Lyon before, didnt know the formation or the players, you were better than me, no need for comments like that, had sent you a message on psn saying well done, but seriously wish I hadnt now

Sorry mate.

Just felt that you couldn't be bothered after I went 2-0 up.

Valencia 6-0 Lyon

Soldado 4' 15'

Canales 53' 81' 89' 90'

Awful game.

Sorry mate.

Just felt that you couldn't be bothered after I went 2-0 up.

Thats fair enough mate, Im always bothered, just you constantly waltzed through my defence, tried three different formations and you just walked right through them, it was the only thing I could think off to stop you, you are a really really good player and my hats off to you

Fiorentina and Marseille I'll be on shortly!

I'm at work and wont be online until maybe after midnight. Just to let Benfica know as well that I am working until midnight over the next 2 days so the weekend looks likely to be the best opportunity to play our games.

Marseille winning streak ends with a draw!!!!!

Atletico Madrid 4-4 Marseille

Scorers: (Atletico Madrid) Turan 13' - Reyes 18', 48' - Falcao 57'

Marseille: Gignac 6' 30' 59 - Lucho Gonzalez 36'

Very even match with both teams having the same amount of shots and shots on target. I messed up with the first Marseille goal, I went to pass it back to my keeper before I knew it the ball was in my net. Dominated possession and could have went into half time winning, but some how managed to hit the bar twice.

Very good game and my favourite one of the league so far by a country mile! intense football, the way it should be! so intense I had gamers twitch during the game.

Well played Gaffer!

Very even match with both teams having the same amount of shots and shots on target. I messed up with the first Marseille goal, I went to pass it back to my keeper before I knew it the ball was in my net. Dominated possession and could have went into half time winning, but some how managed to hit the bar twice.

Very good game and my favourite one of the league so far by a country mile! intense football, the way it should be! so

intense I had gamers twitch during the game.

Well played Gaffer!

It really was a cracking game. I thought you were the better player in the 1st half but I managed to maintain possesion of the ball in the 2nd half. I think either of us could have won it with you hitting the woodwork twice and Remy uncharacteristically missing the couple of 1 on 1 goalscoring opportunities that he had. I felt you had the rub of the green as each ricochet kept falling to one your players but then again I scored a fortunate goal as well. I'm glad that even though I wasn't able to sustain my 100% record, I showed resiliency to come from behind and still churn out a performance of some sorts even if its not up to my usual standards. A hallmark of a future champion perhaps!! I have to give credit where its due and this was definitely the toughest game of my season by far.

Very good game and my favourite one of the league so far by a country mile! intense football, the way it should be! so

intense I had gamers twitch during the game.

Well played Gaffer!

It really was a cracking game. I thought you were the better player in the 1st half but I managed to maintain possesion of the ball in the 2nd half. I think either of us could have won it with you hitting the woodwork twice and Remy uncharacteristically missing the couple of 1 on 1 goalscoring opportunities that he had. I felt you had the rub of the green as each ricochet kept falling to one your players but then again I scored a fortunate goal as well. I'm glad that even though I wasn't able to sustain my 100% record, I showed resiliency to come from behind and still churn out a performance of some sorts even if its not up to my usual standards. A hallmark of a future champion perhaps!! I have to give credit where its due and this was definitely the toughest game of my season by far.

This game puts to bed the cheating argument for sure. I set my team out too attack I wanted atleast a draw and got it, delighted with it. I think I'm going to use my same team for the Fiorentina game, hopefully I can build on that performance. Here on in, I want a decent league finish.

Archived