UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sporting 3 - 1 Sevilla

Sporting picked up their second win of the season against Sevilla in a hard fought victory.

In fact Sevilla hit the post twice. Once in each half.

Sevilla took the lead on 21 minutes with a Negredo strike against the run of play.

However sporting grabbed two goals in 3 minutes before half time - van wolfswinkel (38) and Diego capel (41) to go into the lead.

Both teams had chances in the second half but a second for van Wolfswinkel on 74 minutes killed off sevilla.

To add insult to injury, Sevilla had centre back Spahic sent off with 10 minutes to go.

Can sporting now reach double figures this season?

Sporting 3-2 Lille

Sporting won their 3rd league game of the season and their 2nd consecutive game against a very unlucky Lille team who dominated for periods of the game.

Van wolfswinkel grabbed the opener for Sporting half way through the Half and Lille equalised just before half time.

Bojinov grabbed two on the 76th and 81st minutes before Lille grabbed a late consolation with a few minutes to go.

Question is, can Sporting pull out of the bottom 3 now to mid-table obscurity

Cheers fella. I notice you have improved since our game so it would be intriguing to play a friendly sometime and see how that turns out!

i'm always up for a friendly if u like

Yeah hopefully we can play soon next time we are both online.

Lille 5-4 Atletico Madrid

Scorers (Lille) - 21', 64' Sow - 23', 43' Joe Cole - 78' Pedretti

Atletico Madrid - Falcao 3', 17' 31' 86' (Pen)

Very even game and I probs should have got a point, hit the post, missed a few sitters. Good game though.

Dominated posession I feel aswell just couldn't take my chances.

Falcao has scored back to back hat-tricks! hopefully he can do it again against Fiorentina!

vanhalen2007 has offered to take over Lyon as a second team as we've only got a few weeks left of the season. Does anybody have any objections to this?

None here.

Atletico, Zenit, Sporting and CSKA - Fiorentina shall be around tomorrow evening.

Working until 11 tonight, Cardiff playing Blackburn in the cup. Definatly be on tomorrow afternoon/night.

Archived