UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

I just played 2 friendlies against the guy accused of cheating and there is no way in which he is. He is a good finisher and a good player, where everyone is going wrong is not taking chances you get in a game. I neearly beat him in the first friendly and the second game he took his chances to beat me 6-4. You can tell he plays it alot in his spare time.

I am glad we played with those teams because it proves my original point that I posted when I was first accused of cheating. I have been successful in the league thus far because I prefer playing with and against teams that aren't the usual big guns. I am sick and tired of playing Real Madrid and Barcelona online every single game. I though there was such a noticable difference in my 2 performances. In the Manchester derby I was lucky to win but in our UKFF friendly match I was the deserved winner.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just played 2 friendlies against the guy accused of cheating and there is no way in which he is. He is a good finisher and a good player, where everyone is going wrong is not taking chances you get in a game. I neearly beat him in the first friendly and the second game he took his chances to beat me 6-4. You can tell he plays it alot in his spare time.

I am glad we played with those teams because it proves my original point that I posted when I was first accused of cheating. I have been successful in the league thus far because I prefer playing with and against teams that aren't the usual big guns. I am sick and tired of playing Real Madrid and Barcelona online every single game. I though there was such a noticable difference in my 2 performances. In the Manchester derby I was lucky to win but in our UKFF friendly match I was the deserved winner.

2 great matches, I honestly dont have a clue why people accused you of cheating, Marseille have a cracking squad, Remy, Gignac Valbuena them 3 can rip any defence appart.

Atletico Madrid 4-2 Bayer Leverkusen

Scorers: Turan 37' - Falcao 71' (pen), 75, 78.

Kiebling 31', 85'

Even game throughout the stats says that, Leverkusen deserved a draw atleast.

Just to add to this it was a very close match in which I could not convert my chances. Madrid's penalty was a little bit dubious as it was a bit of a scramble in the six yard box. Madrid's third goal was the most unluckiest goal I have conceded. Falcao hit a shot from 18 yards out, it cannoned off the post and hit my keeper in the back. The ball then dribbled over the line. At the end of the day draw could have been a fair result but CW took his chances and earned the win.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lazio 1 - 0 Bayer Leverkusen

Zauri (I think)

A tight affair with very few chances. Kiebling had a glorious opportunity in the first half but spurned the only clear cut chance in the opening period. Lazio took the spoils however with a well worked goal which seen Zauri scored from a tap in.

Fiorentina 2 - 1 Lazio (Cisse)

Gilardino 2

Battle and a half. Proper midfield battle, few chances being created as the game swung tensely on a knife edge. Lazios keeper was the busier in the second half and made a great safe at teh feet of Gilardino after a sweet little move. A goal either side of half time gave me a nice cushion but a change in formation and a nice goal in the 87th minute for Lazio meant that it was a nervy last few minutes.

Haven't played my game with Sevilla yet. I added him and asked best time to play but had no response, seen him online on Friday and tried to get the game played but he had signed off. He logged back in about midnight but i wasn't there to play. happy to play him today if its ok and he is available?

Fox Piss when is best for you to play our game?

Archived