Sign in to follow this  
Devon Malcolm

The Returning And Banned Members Speculation Thread

This thread has been given the tiger_rick seal of approval so don't balls it up because he's said that if any previously banned members are "IT WAS ME AUSTIN!"-ed and then requested to be banned by people then that's not allowed, for some reason. Don't make me look bad :angry:

One I want to throw out there - was it ever proved or disproved that Dashing was Emperorseb?

Edited by Gladstone Small

tiger_rick    68

TotalDebacle doesn't come across at all like a new member. Far too comfortable posting and plenty of knowledge. He seems alright but still suspicious.

martyngnr    0
TotalDebacle doesn't come across at all like a new member. Far too comfortable posting and plenty of knowledge. He seems alright but still suspicious.

I initially thought he might have been The Dude/Soap McTavish. No posts in the Scottish football thread as yet though.

Edited by martyngnr

Loki    1

Neil knows you're Soap McTavish though, LiquidSnake. Everybody knows that. Liquid... Soap... geddit?

That's very kind of you. Plenty of knowledge and alright. Thanks tiger_rick.

Loki    1

Who the fuck is Klown?

I thought Horrorshow might be someone I know due to the "Cheers" signoff, but now I'm not so sure. I don't reckon it's Howard though.

Neil knows you're Soap McTavish though, LiquidSnake. Everybody knows that. Liquid... Soap... geddit?

It was a relatively low-key reveal on chat last night. Like when The Goodfather and Mr. Venis were brought into Right to Censor.

David    63
It was a relatively low-key reveal on chat last night. Like when The Goodfather and Mr. Venis were brought into Right to Censor.

Will you be making a low-key return to the Scottish football thread just in time for the 1st Old Firm game of the season?