Raw (Sept 13th)

d-d-d-dAz

The end segment did go round in circles a bit but the ending saved it imo. The mic cut off thing was excellent and like somebody posted earlier, really makes Punk seem like a very dangerous man with a microphone in his hand. Him just waffling HHH at the end didn't hurt either, it was about time one struck the other.

I agree and whilst the promo seemed to be going in an all too familiar vein at the beginning it ended well. I enjoyed RAW this week as I do every week to be fair.... go and watch IMPACT now then watch RAW again, then tell me RAW was shit.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree and whilst the promo seemed to be going in an all too familiar vein at the beginning it ended well. I enjoyed RAW this week as I do every week to be fair.... go and watch IMPACT now then watch RAW again, then tell me RAW was shit.

Why does that make it ok? all that sounds like is Impact is a bigger turd than RAW, but they're both still turds, if its come to the stage where a primetime show thats been on for years is being compared to show that hardly draws even a 1.0 on Thursday nights, then I think you have a bigger problem.

• Paid Members
I liked the concept of the stuff with the mics as well. But the whole thing had been such a mess to that point, it didn't win me over. That was the first bit of the promo that really got my interest, though.

Yes, me too. Even though what preceded it had been utter crap, that bit got my attention again and it was really unexpected and the crowd bought it.

Even though they have completely borked this whole angle, I'm still intrigued for their match and looking forward to it because I trust they will do something interesting with it.

trips mike work on both the super sd and this weeks raw (in the case of the latter, where he finished his rant with "kick your ass") were some of my favorite stuff of his in absolute ages in that for so long he's been doing dx comedy stuff with shawn and that kinda sticks in my mind when i think of the guy in recent years. and like others have said, he is perfectly in the right in terms of good vs bad storytelling. if it wasnt because i like punk so much, i would be one hundred percent behind the game at this point.

Raw ratings segment by segment

*As far as the segment-by-segment went, the opening segment with Alberto Del Rio, Bret Hart and John Cena did a 3.12 quarter. That also ended up being the highest point of the show.

*John Morrison & Alex Riley vs. Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger lost 715,000 viewers.

*Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz lost 205,000 viewers to a 2.47 rating, the lowest quarter for a non-holiday show dating back to 1997.

*Jerry Lawler & Sheamus vs. David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty gained 274,000 viewers.

*John Cena & Bret Hart vs. Alberto Del Rio & Ricardo Rodriguez gained 262,000 viewers, which is bad for the 10 p.m. slot, bad when you

Archived