APB WRESTLING present MENTAL MAYHEM - Saturday Oct 29th - Leeds

adam bowler

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is maybe 10-15 minutes walk away from where I live. Do I dare miss the MAYHEM~! that could unfold during this show? It's my birthday weekend though, so if I do ever get round to sorting something out with friends, I'll probably end up doing that instead of making the show.

Still, whether I make the walk up or not, there are some good names on this card. Best of luck for it. I hope you draw a decent crowd for it.

Purely out of interest, where have you been putting up posters/flyers for it? I can't say I've seen much in the way of advertising for this nearby. I don't know whether it's a group you'd want to target, but it's pretty near the main student hub around Headingley. Obviously there's no guarantee to it, but you may well be able to get some more people from around here. I've seen a fair few student-y types walking around with wrestling t-shirts in recent weeks...there could well be a market for it.

Who's Drazic Jericho? The name rings a bell but I can't think who he is.

Someone with a really, really shit name.

Should have gone for Bart Cena or Dirk Bautista or something.

Nothing makes you instantly sound like a wannabee more than stealing half of a famous wrestlers' name.

• Moderators
Who's Drazic Jericho? The name rings a bell but I can't think who he is.

Someone with a really, really shit name.

Should have gone for Bart Cena or Dirk Bautista or something.

Nothing makes you instantly sound like a wannabee more than stealing half of a famous UKFFer's name.

• Paid Members
The booking for the main event makes no sense. It should be your top guys.

Why add AJ Spitfire/Drazic when you could have put in Manson or Ameen?

Perhaps they are intended to be his top guys? Remember, one promotions main event could be anothers opener!

Archived