APB WRESTLING present MENTAL MAYHEM - Saturday Oct 29th - Leeds

adam bowler

For anyone who might have actually been thinking of attending this, I do believe that Adam is now looking for a new venue to run this in, possibly affecting if he runs at all

No reason for the change when asked. Instead I was sworn at and threatened with both hospital and court. Not bad to say he has spent the past 2 week begging me to help him and go "face" again

Ha ha , since I blocked him from Facebook he keeps text messaging me as well.

You're not the only ones he threatened me on facebook and then blocked me once i proved he did it as he called me a lier. He also banned me from the show which i wasn't going to. The guy is just a complete dick, tries to be professional? my arse he's looking for fights all the time and now looking for a co-promoter.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was blocked as well after been accused of being a promoter trying to stop his show and also a ufc fighter and a wrestler of which I'm none then he begged me to go to his show offered free tickets when i told him i was at 4fw he said that his show would be so much better please Adam just quit now for the sake of all

• Paid Members
I was offered tickets too to review the show, deleted when I offered a little advice in terms of getting better designed posters and more of them. His retort to my constructive criticism...blocked, deleted and banned from the show.

The news about the venue doesn't surprise me at all.

I think he just blocks every one. But he unblocks me a day or so later, pokes me on Facebook (oo-er!) and then asks me to ask a promoter to give him, "one more shot". I told him no one wants to help him because he just goes off on one whenever any one offers him advice (i.e. about the posters as above) and then tells you to fuck off and blocks you, and the cycle continues.

He needs stopping.

I was offered tickets too to review the show, deleted when I offered a little advice in terms of getting better designed posters and more of them. His retort to my constructive criticism...blocked, deleted and banned from the show.

The news about the venue doesn't surprise me at all.

I think he just blocks every one. But he unblocks me a day or so later, pokes me on Facebook (oo-er!) and then asks me to ask a promoter to give him, "one more shot". I told him no one wants to help him because he just goes off on one whenever any one offers him advice (i.e. about the posters as above) and then tells you to fuck off and blocks you, and the cycle continues.

He needs stopping.

Yep, I had the same stuff happen to me, lost count how many times I've been blocked...he even had asked me why he blocked me the first time...he'd forgotten that I took offence to threats of violence and when I responded...I got blocked...typical.

Looks like Khemical will be off here for a while. This will be my only post on this thread as I got banned last time over Bowler's crap when most of my posts were supportive of his show.

I blocked Bowler as well on FB, I tried to help him out with posters etc and he just can't take criticism.

I expect the show to end up cancelled again. Hopefully that will be the end of all of it.

And in the end all he will have done is wasted his or someone elses money, blacklisted himself from promoters and their events and become a laughing stock to wrestlers.

edit: i am posting updates from the facebook event as the guys are on the show are good talents.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived