The moment Pro Wrestling affected you the most.

The Gaffer

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christian winning at Extreme Rules, because even though it was RIGHT THERE in front of us and couldn't be more black and white (Del Rio being traded, Edge retiring), I still didn't think Christian could possibly win. I thought it was a massive bluff and I fully expected Del Rio to win and take the title over, before dropping it next month. I was fucking screaming at the telly when he was reaching up the ladder.

I just can't fathom ever crying at anything involving Pro Wrestling, sure i enjoy it and i can lose myself in a really good match by wanting someone to win etc, but crying? Sorry, i just think that is completely daft.

Anyway, times when Wrestling has had me hooked are probably the obvious one's like The Rock winning the WWF Title at Survivor Series 97 & Backlash 2000, Rock/Austin's match at Mania 17, HBK coming back and facing HHH at Summerslam 2002, Cena returning at the rumble in 08, HBK/Taker at Mania's 25/26, The Rock returning earlier on in the year, and Punk/Cena at this years money in the bank. Really looking forward to Rock/Cena at mania next year aswell.

• Paid Members
I think the only time I ever shed a tear watching wrestling is when The Barbarian and Butch Reed FUCKING CHEATED to defeat Windham and Rhodes when I was about 7.

BUT IT WASN'T FAIR. THEY CHEATED.

And now you endorse the man, you massive cheat-lover :(

Archived