Anyone here ever been to prison?

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

Because, it's possible I might be there soon. Granted, it will probably be a short sentence, but I'm currently on bail for common assault, criminal damage and burglary. Nothing to do with the riots, by the way. Also, I didn't burglarise anything, however the other two things they could probably get me on.

Anyway, point is, anyone been inside before? Thoughts? :)

I probably won't get any time, actually, but its nice to be prepared!

• Paid Members

I can't see this thread ending well for you, but in a weird way at least you haven't backtracked on anything like two other names that keep cropping up on here.

Not to jump to conclusions, but if you were being a cock then it probably serves you right. If you're innocent and all that jazz, good luck with it. I've never had the privilege of jail time, but I do know someone who was banged up for a driving incident. Just keep your head down, deal with it, don't whinge, don't moan, just do your time and hopefully it'll be over before you know it.

Insert don't drop the soap pun here. If you get out and you try to burgal anything in my fine city though, I'm coming for you.

• Paid Members

Well, I might as well tell the whole story.

I'm walking down Tottenham high road and, yes, I had a few drinks. I wouldn't in any way say I was sober. However, that had nothing to do with how it started. A man walking past me decided to barge the shit out of me, and I said nothing about it. But he turned around and started giving me all kinds of abuse, then he put my arm in some kind of lock. We got into it, I guess I got the upper hand, and he got up and ran into a building (housing, I'm guessing where he lived.) Now, at this point, I know I was an arsehole, and should have left it, but as I say I wasn't exactly sober. I followed him into the building by basically kicking the door off it's hinges and, in my drunk state, even though I didn't know his name, somehow thought I could find him by looking through the mail. I ripped off the top of the locked mail box, threw some mail around, decided to fuck off, came outside and got nicked.

Here's where you will/should really find me to be a cunt. After my arrest I tried to escape from the station, and it took 6 of them to get me back into the cell, I bit one of them (as all my limbs were restrained etc).

So there you go. If I *do* get some jail time, I will probably deserve it. This isn't a 'look how hard done by I am' thread. It's a, 'what's prison like?' thread.

Nope, not really. I've spent three (I think) nights in police station cells, and gone to the courthouse cells, which was horrible stuck in there for a few hours with proper hardened criminals. After I got found not guilty, my solicitor told me "I thought you'd be going down for three months today."

Family member... oh sod it.... mother spent 5 and a half inside, I have so many stories, but basically what others have said, keep your head down do your time like a man, don't mess with the system and also while you do that, don't take any shit or people will walk over you, that's not to say "fight like an ardman" just don't let people push you around.

In short, if you've been a prick and are going down from it, actually learn a lesson from your punishment. While inside get some qualifications, get a job doing something positive and turn yourself around.

• Paid Members

Also in case anybody was wondering about my 'escape' and given that my cousin (who posts here as nfc90210) is insisting I tell you about it....

I was in the cell, I pressed the button that you press to get an officer come talk to you, but I hid below the metal slot they usually look through, I also had the tiny mattress they give you as some kind of shield. They opened the door, I ran out, I overpowered the one officer (he had no chance, he didn't account for my rage) but down the end of the corridor 6 of them had answered the alarm and got me. They also broke my rib when they threw me back into the cell.

They also broke my rib when they threw me back into the cell.

To be fair you got off light.

They usually taser people for that kind of thing.

• Paid Members
Also in case anybody was wondering about my 'escape' and given that my cousin (who posts here as nfc90210) is insisting I tell you about it....

I was in the cell, I pressed the button that you press to get an officer come talk to you, but I hid below the metal slot they usually look through, I also had the tiny mattress they give you as some kind of shield. They opened the door, I ran out, I overpowered the one officer (he had no chance, he didn't account for my rage) but down the end of the corridor 6 of them had answered the alarm and got me. They also broke my rib when they threw me back into the cell.

You sound like a proper bell end, but at least you've admitted to that.

As idiotic as your antics were, I still wouldn't say you deserved to do time for them.

Archived