Triple H radio interview comments

King Pitcos

• Paid Members
It's definitely an old-time insider term, I remember everyone (well, it must have been in PowerSlam) saying that at the time. But the only wrestler I've seen say it all the time since everyone's done shoot interviews is Sheik.

Yep, and he uses it with more dexterity than anyone else too. Where everyone else is limited to using it purely as a noun, Sheiky will come out with adverbial use such as this one to Mike Adamle: "How many gold medah you jabroni have?!" or adjectivally as in "Eric Simms, my jabroni agents, dat piece of garvij ..."

Or he could be mangling his sentences, but what would be the chances of Sheiky doing that? ;)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cornette made a good point on his recent shoot. He said when the product is hot the bad stuff doesn't look nearly as bad (like some of The Rock's catchphrases or shite like "Suck It" and a lot of that WWF 98/99 midcard rubbish) but if the product is cold, then even stuff that is decent can look bad and the bad stuff comes across like the worst thing you've ever watched.

It's like this Nash/CM Punk thing. If the product was 'hot' I doubt we'd mind the inside stuff and Nash's crap delivery because the audience would react to anything.

Good point...also, why is Nash doing his promos this way? If he came out and talked normally and tried to out cool CM Punk, I bet the fans wouldn't WHAT him so much. Bret does the same thing. I just don't remember Bret Hart shouting his in ring promos the way he has done since he came back.

Yep, and he uses it with more dexterity than anyone else too. Where everyone else is limited to using it purely as a noun, Sheiky will come out with adverbial use such as this one to Mike Adamle: "How many gold medah you jabroni have?!" or adjectivally as in "Eric Simms, my jabroni agents, dat piece of garvij ..."

Or he could be mangling his sentences, but what would be the chances of Sheiky doing that? ;)

I think there's room in the world for a BLitt in Sheiky.

Let's parse the verb "fuck humble".

Archived