UFC 135: 'Jones vs Rampage' Discussion Thread

wandshogun09

Jones vs Rampage  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

^^

Forgot about that, cheers. Gonna watch that and then the pre fight interviews, Weighin's and then Titan before the prelims start. Very excited for this show. Like a kid at Christmas.

Anyone put any bets down? Got some nice odds on a Hughes/Rampage double. Can't see it happening though.

*EDIT - Dana's 2nd vblog for 135 Here.*

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yeah I'd like to see Riley twat him.

I've actually picked Riley by decision as I said on the previous page, he's been around a long time and been in with some of the best fighters in MMA. He's not a gimme for anyone and I think he could give Ferguson a hard night tonight.

Browne vs Broughton

I can see this being quick either way. Browne's looked very good so far and he's a big hitter but Broughton's no walkover. I don't know with this but I'm going with Broughton to catch him purely for the underdog bonus points on MMAPlayground so I'll stick with that.

Broughton KO/TKO, round 1

I didn't think anyone was picking Broughton to win that fight! :laugh:

• Paid Members
Browne vs Broughton

I can see this being quick either way. Browne's looked very good so far and he's a big hitter but Broughton's no walkover. I don't know with this but I'm going with Broughton to catch him purely for the underdog bonus points on MMAPlayground so I'll stick with that.

Broughton KO/TKO, round 1

I didn't think anyone was picking Broughton to win that fight! :laugh:

I've got him in a sweep too. Can take a shot and for a big guy, has great cardio. Browne is a wrecking machine though so who knows.

• Paid Members

i fancy Broughton to possibly take it late in the fight, perhaps a 3rd round tko. Browne looks like the kinda guy who's gonna suffer down the stretch. I think Browne will dominate early but the tide will change. Broughton is nails.

• Paid Members

Ariel Helwani's usual pre fight interview with Dana White. Covers UFC 135, Mayweather/Ortiz, giving Wanderlei another fight and tons more.

Good watch but I warn you Dana's got the flu and he sounds like he's swallowing phlegm all the way through. It's fucking vile.

• Paid Members
i fancy Broughton to possibly take it late in the fight, perhaps a 3rd round tko. Browne looks like the kinda guy who's gonna suffer down the stretch. I think Browne will dominate early but the tide will change. Broughton is nails.

yeah that's a good point, I think Broughton will have the better cardio of the 2. Might change it from 1st round to 3rd. I can see this looking like Russow vs Duffee :)

Archived