The NFL thread

iMPACt!

• Paid Members

Reckon I'll stay up again for night two. Have to see the Colts make at least one pick. Whoever gets Marquis Lee will be a very lucky team, and the QB dynamic will be very interesting tonight.

Edited by KJHenley

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Paid Members
2 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

IMG_20200310_180047_159.jpg.d1f7854486dbacb472e81696b098efb0.jpg

New Rams logo. Hmm. I kinda like it, it's nice clean design. But I also think I prefer the more cartoony angry sheep. 

Funny I am totally against it. The previous Rams logo was one of my favourites. 

It isn't immediately obvious its the Rams logo and at a glance the horn could be confused with the Chargers Bolt.

Edited by ElCece

• 5 months later...
  • Paid Members

So, the is the board fantasy league still active here? the draft happened this week and apparently I didn't do terrible...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
On 9/5/2020 at 5:16 PM, seph said:

So, the is the board fantasy league still active here? the draft happened this week and apparently I didn't do terrible...

Guess it's dead then.

Isn't Good Morning Football an excellent show? It's brilliant background chatter and does a wonderful job of filling in the gaps that I have in only focusing on the Rams. It doesn't pretend to be combative, like Around The Horn, or attempting to be humourous like a lot of soccer shows over here, but it's lively and the four heads (Nate Burleson is the ex-pro) have great charisma and bounce off eachother.