The NFL thread

iMPACt!

• Paid Members
It really was an awesome game.. I was rooting for the niners but I don't begrudge the Ravens then win (unlike the times I've gone to bed dejected and furious at the Pats). I pity anyone who sacked it off at half time because it looked dead and then Beyonc

• Moderators

I hate Kaepernick and all freaky scramblers of his ilk. Him and RGIII and their like can suck a dick. He plays for the fucking 49ers! It should be a West Coast Offence! Not him fucking about like a well behaved Michael Vick.

• 6 months later...
  • Moderators

Hopefully BT Sports/ESPN gets Monday Night Football as the stills with shite music BBC would put on the screen during US advert breaks when showing live really got on my tits.

Anyway... "ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?"

Pre-season games are already upon us.

Edited by PowerButchi

The Beeb showed Monday Night Football last year on the Red Button diidn't they?

I shall be Gamepassing it again. Apparently Unblock-US works with it so I'll be able to watch the blacked out games :)

How much is game pass?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Is there a weekly roundup show on over here anywhere? Am wanting to get into it properly after loving the tail end of the playoffs and the Superbowl last year, having only been a casual fan up to this point. So a Champions league weekly/MOTD style programme would be pretty useful if such a thing exists?