UFC on FOX I discussion

PowerButchi

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I wonder after tonight's show on Fox how many articles are going to be written by older sports journalists decrying MMA as a barbaric, skill-less non-sport the popularity of which is symptomatic of the declining values of American culture.

• Paid Members

First impressions...

other than the John Anik introduction and the mini video package the broadcast the same as any other UFC broadcast, im thinking we aint actually getting the Fox feed here and it is indeed an international broadcast as i'd read in the week.

but they are showing the Henderson-Guida fight on the broadcast now last minute, are Fox getting this too?!?! What the fuck!?!?

One of the fights of the year though, props to them for getting it on!

but they are showing the Henderson-Guida fight on the broadcast now last minute, are Fox getting this too?!?! What the fuck!?!?

I've just checked a US feed of the show (Fox) and the Guida/Bendo fight isn't on there (its currently on over here) - its just Curt Menefee hosting and showing clips from the Primetime show. I didn't catch the beginning of the Fox feed so I don't know whats different.

Archived