Santino Marella in car accident

Snitsky's back acne

Santino Marella suffered a separated left shoulder following a car accident Thursday night.

The official WWE website spoke to Marella this morning about the incident.

"I had just left home and was going to get my hair cut before I began packing for WWE's trip to Puerto Rico," explained Marella. "[My barber] wasn't around, so I just decided to go home."

He was then hit by another vehicle. The driver of the other vehicle remained at the scene of the collision until police arrived, and no foul play is suspected.

"My car flipped sideways and the trunk hit a light pole, it completely crushed in," Marella said. "The airbags deployed, and all I could smell was gunpowder."

Marella's car came to rest near a light pole, and sustained significant damage.

"There was broken glass everywhere, and I tried to open the passenger door, but it was stuck," Marella said.

They should write this into a storyline and have him drop the comedy shit. Kick some ass like he did in FCW and be the new age version of Taz.

Fuck off, spenk. Doing some judo throws in a Youtube video doesn't make him the new anything -- and Tazz bombed in the WWF anyway. Santino's had far more longevity (and been far more entertaining) as he is than if he'd debuted as a miniature version of the Kozlov character. The full-sized Russian martial artist brickhouse just got sacked, having a little fattish bloke do the same gimmick would be terrible.

If you read this in Santino's voice, it's still a funny promo. Sunroof, hilarious!

In all seriousness, I'm glad he's ok. After Kevin Nash had that car accident... Oh wait, that didn't happen... And Matt Hardy commited Suicide... Oh, that didn't happen either. Who'd have thought it. Santino more legitimate than Nash and Hardy. Santino 'Too Legit to quit'!

Archived