***UKFF NFL PREDICTIONS LEAGUE 2011 - WEEK 1***

SpykeDudlei1

UKFF NFL PREDICTIONS LEAGUE OFFICIAL SITE

The 7th annual UKFF NFL Predictions League is back for the 2011 season (now we know there will actually BE a season) and I'm hoping this one's going to be the biggest and best one yet.

Far removed from the initial 5 years of playing this, last season saw the launch of a separate website that was used to take part which made it a lot easier from an admin point of view (calculations etc) and was met with a decent response from those who played.

Anyway, it's simple to enter - all you have to do is click on the link above, register with a username and password then make your predictions each week. If you played last year, there is no need to register again.

As for making your predictions, that too couldn't be simpler. For the team you want to win type '1' in that team's box and a '0' in the other. So, if you want the Green Bay Packers to win the opening game of the season, it should look a little like this....

Green Bay Packers 1 0 New Orleans Saints

There are no 'TIE' options, we simply go for win or lose as tied games are so rare it wasn't worth including.

For those of you new to this, we change things up a little when we get to the playoffs but I'll explain that when we get further down the line.

In the meantime, you've now got 7 days to register before the start of the season........the deadline is 1.30am on Thursday night/Friday morning (UK Time). There is a POSSIBILITY for me to amend the deadline after that game so if you miss the first game, there's still a chance of getting in predictions for the remainder of Week 1.

Finally, here's the list of past winners:

2005: hbk4life
2006: hbk4life
2007: JFFC
2008: johnnyboy
2009: AJSTYLES
2010: SpykeDudlei1
2011: ???

Good luck and shout if you have any questions!

Struggling to find out the past 6 winners so help appreciated.

It was me last year, I think AJSTYLES won the yr before and johnnyboy, hbk4life & JFFC won too but can't be certain. If you can tell me the yr that will help.

I won the 2005 and 2006 seasons.

I'll go and do my predictions now.

Archived