'Insane Icon' Sting & 'crazy' Ric Flair

Arthur B. Funky

• Paid Members
Fair enough, but his days of one hour draws were over

Errr ... because they werent booking one hour draws maybe? He went to one hour draws and iron mans with Bret Hart in 1992. He worked the Royal Rumble for an hour and looked fresh as a Daisy when he had to go toe-to-toe with Hogan, Piper and Savage in the later stages. When your not wrestling for an hour is usually down to the bookers telling you not to wrestle for an hour.

What a load of bollocks. Do you realise how difficult it would be to start a Wrestling company in this day and age?

Thanks for that.

When did I say it would be easy? All I offered my was opinion as to what I would like to see happen.

I don't have any interest in the amount of effort it would take as chances are , it won't be me expelling the effort :-), I appreciate it would be hard though. Nothing worthwhile is ever easy, as the old saying goes.

Re: The comment about Punk Undermining. its just as it appears to me. You had Punk red hot, with the potential to be Austin era hot, and now he is getting mired down in a 3 way with HHH and Nash, and I guess we will have to wait and see what happens at the PPV...

Thanks for that.

When did I say it would be easy? All I offered my was opinion as to what I would like to see happen.

I don't have any interest in the amount of effort it would take as chances are , it won't be me expelling the effort :-), I appreciate it would be hard though. Nothing worthwhile is ever easy, as the old saying goes.

Re: The comment about Punk Undermining. its just as it appears to me. You had Punk red hot, with the potential to be Austin era hot, and now he is getting mired down in a 3 way with HHH and Nash, and I guess we will have to wait and see what happens at the PPV...

Since when?

And as for your opinion about TNA going under and someone else taking it over. You really do live in a fantasy land don't you Mark lol, that is your name isn't it haha :laugh:

Archived