SUPER Smackdown 30/08/11

d-d-d-dAz

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I literally am gutted that Kev didnt get his match with Punk after seeing Smackdown. Bet he would have had a cracker as well, up there with his old classics with Bret and Shawn.

Nash looks like a fucking monster! If he got a run with the belt I would have no problem with it at all. Its 2011 and I cant believe I'm saying this but it's true. Top marks WWE.

I literally am gutted that Kev didnt get his match with Punk after seeing Smackdown. Bet he would have had a cracker as well, up there with his old classics with Bret and Shawn.

Nash looks like a fucking monster! If he got a run with the belt I would have no problem with it at all. Its 2011 and I cant believe I'm saying this but it's true. Top marks WWE.

Are you typing from your hospital bed?

• Moderators
Smackdown did a 2.1 last night.

I imagine people thought Kevin Nash wasn't going to turn up after being taken out of the match with Punk on Monday.

That is bloody poor though, mind you so was the crowd as well. You could have every huge draw in their prime on the blue brand on one show, and it'd still have that Smackdown stink and come off kind of flat.

• Paid Members
That is bloody poor though, mind you so was the crowd as well. You could have every huge draw in their prime on the blue brand on one show, and it'd still have that Smackdown stink and come off kind of flat.

The crowd was fucking terrible, wasn't it? I mean, it was like Highbury in its heyday. Hogan could have done a run-in and those cunts would barely have managed a golf clap. They didn't deserve Nash. They should have got The Disciple.

• Paid Members

I don't understand why WWE seem to be in panick mode all fo a sudden about the ratings and expecting jumps. If they want the ratings to grow it'll only be by putting on a exciting, unpredictable and engrossing weekly show for a long term period and the ratings will slowly and steadily rise. WWE's reaction is always to just chuck "big" stars at the show and expect people to tune in.

WWE should hold Raw and SmackDown only in places with noisy fans (New York, Chicago, Canada, and so on) meaning less travel within the US, and spend longer putting on TV in the UK and other international arenas until folk in the likes of Wichita, Kansas learn to appreciate our great sport. Nobs.

Archived