The Lucha Libre Thread

Vamp

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so it now seems we are actually going to get Park/Jarrett. In an elimination tag. Yeah, I dunno why they'd do that either. They're still somewhat teasing bringing in Angle but I don't think the "big American star" is going to be him.

Vampiro's also making a comeback for TripleMania, although that's probably not much of a surprise.

Apparantly a site called terra.com now live streams the first three matches of CMLL's shows at 11pm UK time on Sundays.

Apparently it's in top notch quality too. Although I'm pretty sure they had problems the other week that led to it not airing or something. People moan about the amount of WWE material out there but there's about ten hours of CMLL footage out there each week now, all original.

Apparantly a site called terra.com now live streams the first three matches of CMLL's shows at 11pm UK time on Sundays.

Apparently it's in top notch quality too. Although I'm pretty sure they had problems the other week that led to it not airing or something. People moan about the amount of WWE material out there but there's about ten hours of CMLL footage out there each week now, all original.

Yep, the quality is great. Week one from Arena Mexico was superb, as was week three, although they had issues on week two at Arena Coliseo which led to them abandoning the broadcast.

This Sunday's Terra broadcast will be from Coliseo and will feature Ice Ribbon's Hikaru Shida and Tsukasa Fujimoto.

The link is http://www.terra.com.mx

On Sunday look for a photo of Shocker at the top of the masthead and the words 'En Vivo'.

It's a bit galling for me, I would have killed for this sort of stuff to be available from 5-15 years ago :(

There was a time when consistently getting to see full CMLL taped shows would've been a real treat.

So many talented luchadores whose careers have passed us by, and we've missed out on so many highlights and peak years from many others.

hey Phil

how recent where you in Mexico City ?

im hoping to make it over there 11th Aug - approx 7 days

any help/advice would be great

cheers < danny

Two videos I shot in Mexico:

Was over in May. Have just answered some questions in your other thread. Feel free to ask anything else!

BTW I'm on Twitter at @PhilJones77 which may be the easiest place to answer questions.

Cool photo!

Never realised the exoticos were actual trannies out & about. Although I guess it could just be for promotional purposes.

What's Santo doing barefoot?

And who's that at the back, Hunico?

Loving the Solar mask, never seen in it that colour before.

What's Santo doing barefoot?

It's a play on The Beatles Abbey Road album cover, Paul McCartney was barefoot on the cover.

Ha, I know of the album cover , never knew one of them was barefoot though.

Not a big beatles fan as you can probably tell. I'd probably prefer the shitty beatles! :)

This is mainly for Ian, it might be a bit of a bummer that LA Park vs. Kurt Angle isn't happening but don't worry because on the show before TripleMania LA Park will be squaring off mano y mano with...Abyss.

Archived