British Bulldog Dvd

kamicazze

• Paid Members
I also enjoyed his matches with Barbar, dispelling the disgraceful myth that DBS could only have a great match with a superworker of Hart/Hart/Michaels calibre, or worse still needed "carrying." Plebs.

I actually feel bad for having to think who the other Hart was other than Bret :(

Deja vu here really of retreading the ground of Ian's superb Bulldog thread, which is better than this one purely for the pic of Davey phoning President Monsoon for a title shot even though he's sat right next to him.

I never saw that thread, but I really need to see this picture! Link?

'Fraid not. Davey got pinned all over the country by Mr Perfect in Perfect's final pre-SummerSlam program (it was against Davey that Perfect did his back in), got pinned by Col Mustafa on Challenge as they built the threat of the Triangle of Terror, got pinned on numerous house shows by The Mountie (to get Mountie over as a serious challenge to Bret) and was pinned several times by The Undertaker, one of which is on the Crunch Classic tape, which I had. Damn urn. It's rather moot however since that famous Mega Matches match with Haku at the Garden actually took place in October 1990.

No shame in losing to Sheiky Baby, of course.

ah ok i wasnt sure on the year, mega matches thats the one i hope its gets a tagged classic release then.

and wwf annual lied. i recall them stating that in 1991 bulldog was only beaten twice by ric flair (elimination in the rumble and elimination at the survivor series) - and im sure i read somewhere else that bulldog wrestled warlord 120+ times in 1991 and won them all. this was many moons ago, i was an easily lead kid.

so that haku match is famous then eh? didnt even realise it, i just remember it being bloody good.

Archived