Who should portray Sin Cara going forward?

Dean Ayass

Who should portray Sin Cara going forward? Vote now!  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
Anchor was quite ahead of the curve, in a way - he was praising Cena's work on the internet before it was cool. This was clearly his intention. Is he still on F4W? I've gone all nostalgic now...

Last time I heard about him he was apparently quite the celebrity over there. I got my first TWCF warning for calling him a 'pillow-faced cunt'.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I prefer Mistico over Hunico as the Sin Cara character.

Hunico moves too slow for my liking, although, he does do the whole Trampoline entrance a lot smoother & crisper than Mistico does & never looks like he's going to break his Neck.

Watching Cara earlier tonight though, was it Mistico definitely back under the mask as it didn't look like Hunico's flabbier physique tonight & if it was Mistico, that's the best I feel in my opinion he has done the Trampoline entrance as it almost looked as though it was Hunico doing it. Also, was moving around a lot quicker tonight too.

Just questioning it as weren't they supposed to have sent Mistico home for now?

Personally, I prefer Mistico over Hunico as the Sin Cara character.

Hunico moves too slow for my liking, although, he does do the whole Trampoline entrance a lot smoother & crisper than Mistico does & never looks like he's going to break his Neck.

Watching Cara earlier tonight though, was it Mistico definitely back under the mask as it didn't look like Hunico's flabbier physique tonight & if it was Mistico, that's the best I feel in my opinion he has done the Trampoline entrance as it almost looked as though it was Hunico doing it. Also, was moving around a lot quicker tonight too.

Just questioning it as weren't they supposed to have sent Mistico home for now?

It was Hunico under the mask on RAW not Mistico. It's been confirmed by numerous sources.

Archived