Who should portray Sin Cara going forward?

Dean Ayass

Who should portray Sin Cara going forward? Vote now!  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it should be whoever Vince wants.... because he isnt really that over regardless of how hard they are trying

Funny story on wrestling observer radio this morning - apparently everyone has told Vince is Mistico goes it will be the death of the character so he's not fired him. And Vince doesn't want that because apparently the Sin Cara merchandise is selling shit loads and is a huge money spinner. But Mistico hasn't heeded the warning and is still walking around like a "big star". The irony is he was/is a huge star in Mexico and in terms of drawing money is probably up there with Mysterio (on the basis that almost no-one shifts PPV buys so merchandise is the major revenue you can ascribe to an individual individual/character).

Personally I like the character and would prefer Mistico in the role with Hunico playing his black tiger style nemesis.

Funny story on wrestling observer radio this morning - apparently everyone has told Vince is Mistico goes it will be the death of the character so he's not fired him. And Vince doesn't want that because apparently the Sin Cara merchandise is selling shit loads and is a huge money spinner. But Mistico hasn't heeded the warning and is still walking around like a "big star". The irony is he was/is a huge star in Mexico and in terms of drawing money is probably up there with Mysterio (on the basis that almost no-one shifts PPV buys so merchandise is the major revenue you can ascribe to an individual individual/character).

Personally I like the character and would prefer Mistico in the role with Hunico playing his black tiger style nemesis.

what merch is Sin Cara shifting, I havent seen anything of his in any crowd on any show. I am not saying its not there, I simply havent observed it like you do Cena, Rey, Punk or even Ryder or Nexus

I reckon he was Anchor, hence the sig.

I am not and never have been ANCHOR, though I was once mistaken as being him posting as a different alias. Besides, ANCHOR is Scottish. I'm not!

Now please, back to Sin Cara...

No smoke without fire! What are your thoughts on John Cena?

Great wrestler, good promo man if he's allowed to throw some of the restraining shackles off. Gets a load of undeserved abuse especially around the mid-2000's which was uncalled for. A turn in his character, doesn't necessarily have to be heel, would freshen things up.

But back to Sin Cara, yeah, I'll stick with Hornswoggle for now.

• Awards Moderator
No smoke without fire! What are your thoughts on John Cena?

Anchor was quite ahead of the curve, in a way - he was praising Cena's work on the internet before it was cool. This was clearly his intention. Is he still on F4W? I've gone all nostalgic now...

New Sin Cara option: SID Cara. A monster size, chokeslamming, powerbombing masked man destroying any fool that gets in his way, and you only need to change one letter of his name on the merchandise. He'd nail the trampoline entrance as well.

Archived