Original Sin Cara Sent Home

BritFan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

By all accounts coming out since he joined WWE, Mistico is a total and utter arsehole. That's probably got a bit to do with it. Someone's even reported that he talks like his matches in Mexico were shoots, ala Mil Mascaras.

By all accounts coming out since he joined WWE, Mistico is a total and utter arsehole. That's probably got a bit to do with it. Someone's even reported that he talks like his matches in Mexico were shoots, ala Mil Mascaras.

Having seen what the bloke looks like under the mask, the idea of him going around acting the tough-guy is even more hilarious.

It's like Manuel stropping around Fawlty Towers talking smack to people.

Ah right. I was kind of hoping for a story off pissed up drug fuelled mayhem like Juventud Guerrera

• Paid Members

I thought that story was about Del Rio? That would make sense given he's Mascaras' nephew.

I thought that story was about Del Rio? That would make sense given he's Mascaras' nephew.

Mistico has been walking around backstage like he is a massive star (which he is in Mexico), but this doesn't go down well with people back stage when you are a new guy.

His gimmick is based on Uncle Mil's behaviour, but it's Mistico who's the cast iron shithorse.

That reminds me of the story Kenjiro the mask maker told me about when mil was doing the CMLL japan tours and he went into the Cacao Planning store and saw they had pro Mil Mascaras masks for sale and mascaras was furious and began ripping up the masks and tore into Mr Cacao about making his masks without paying him.

According to Wrestling Observer newsletter...

Word is that people within WWE are telling Vince McMahon that Hunico may be the death of the Sin Cara character and because of merchandise sales, among other things, officials are afraid of having to drop the character. Vince was upset at both Hunico and the former Mistico at last week's tapings. Vince had received reports that the original Sin Cara still had the same cocky attitude and ego once he returned from suspension. According to a source, he didn't behave the way they wanted him to upon returning. Vince got the negative reports and made the decision to send the original Cara home.

• Paid Members

If only they put a mask on Evan Bourne when he started and pretended he was Mexican, all thsi could have been avoided.

Personally, I hope they bring Mistico back in the role. He may botch stuff but he was improving and he has what so few guys have, charisma and presence. Hunico is just a flippy guy in a mask, Mistico is more than that.

Archived