Original Sin Cara Sent Home

BritFan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They could have a lovely 'guess the Sin Cara!' weekly gimmick on their hands with this one. I smell another WrestleMania payday for Chavo Classic.

• Paid Members
Its a shame WWE never signed La Parka. If WWE hires luchadors for commercial and marketing reasons, then who wouldnt buy a La Parka mask? He looks the business.

la_parka.gif

Ian, have you seen this from the YouTube thread:-

• Paid Members

I have indeed. Say what you want about Mexican wrestling, but they know how to make a show have a big time feel dont they? Imagine if TNA spent a bit of money on the arena set up and did some fancy entrances. Gimmicks and characters are what its all about. Thats why Sin Cara was so over. No matter how many times he looked shit or cocked something up, he still looked and acted like a star. And people like him.

There's been two La Parka's. That gimmick could go on forever. The only time I've been interested in Mexican wrestling ever was the La Parka vs La Parka feud last year. It was better than the Nexus angle. Two La Parkas wearing the same clothes doing the same moves to each other fighting for the rights to the name. Few things can top that.

The Sin Cara gimmick is going to turn into WWE's version of Suicide.

"Who's dressed as Suicide this week? Daniels, Kazarian, or other?"

Or Otter.

Don't forget the Otter option.

The Sin Cara gimmick is going to turn into WWE's version of Suicide.

"Who's dressed as Suicide this week? Daniels, Kazarian, or other?"

Or Otter.

Don't forget the Otter option.

• Paid Members
Here's L.A PARK doing the enterance in CMLL in 2004 i love this

Thats even better. The REAL La Parka. The original Chairman of WCW. You can always tell the original. The way the wrists are limp as he does the Skeleton dance. Its the sublties that make L.A. Park the man.

I always thought it was pointless retaining gimmick rights from him. It wasnt exactly taking away the name "Dudleys" from Bubba and Devon. He was called La Park. He dressed the same. Had the same music. Looked exactly the same. Wrestled the same. Danced the same. All they took was an "A". Its like the time Booker T lost the rights to the "T" in his name to Ahmed Johnson and Stevie Ray.

I remember playing on WCW Thunder with a group of mates and getting daggers because I said I'd bring Attitude up for them. They wanted to play as "The Tranny", which turned out they were refering to Goldust. It was all going horribly wrong until we saw this video. Watch it. Its the greatest 5 seconds ever.

Archived