Draw a picture of a wrestler in Paint

cobra_gordo

http://www.facebook.com/notes/mick-foley-s...159437277469683

This could be your chance to shine.

Okay. we promised you a new competition at 1000 likes so here it is. The prize on offer is a copy of the Mick Foley's Greatest Hits & Misses: The Hardcore Edition on DVD. Something that no true Foley Roller should be without.

So, you're asking, how do I go about winning this fantastic prize? All you have to do is let your artistic side out. Open up MSPaint or whatever your equivalent is, draw us a picture of Mick Foley and post your efforts on the wall. We're not looking for flawless masterpieces. To illustrate how low the artistic bar is likely to be set we've posted two examples.

http://www.facebook.com/notes/mick-foley-s...159437277469683

This could be your chance to shine.

Okay. we promised you a new competition at 1000 likes so here it is. The prize on offer is a copy of the Mick Foley's Greatest Hits & Misses: The Hardcore Edition on DVD. Something that no true Foley Roller should be without.

So, you're asking, how do I go about winning this fantastic prize? All you have to do is let your artistic side out. Open up MSPaint or whatever your equivalent is, draw us a picture of Mick Foley and post your efforts on the wall. We're not looking for flawless masterpieces. To illustrate how low the artistic bar is likely to be set we've posted two examples.

That's where I robbed the thread idea from ;)

• Paid Members
What's the story behind this one? :D

Basically Marty Jannetty took a rat back to his hotel (standard) but had to rush out, presumably to rag up another rat and left Iron Sheik to look after her. He kept trying it on, she didn't want to know, she said "what about Marty" Sheiky said "Fuck Marty" and gave her a short-arm clothesline. Funny as fuck story, check out the Jannetty shoot as it goes into finer detail. I think that bit is on YouTube.