NEWS Murton show 28th October - CANCELLED

fye

The North East Wrestling Society regretfully need to cancel our October shows due to other commitments preventing us from being able to promote the show properly. The decision was made earlier today and all talent should have been informed. The decision was made prior to any posters being distributed or tickets being sold. We never take decisions like this lightly but felt if we couldnt promote the shows properly we shouldnt be promoting them at all. Our September on November shows will continue as planned. Please accept our apologies to anyone who wanted to go to either of these shows.

• Paid Members

Is this the first time NEWS have ran this venue? I've never known of any shows in Murton before. Might pop along if I'm off work, it's about 2 mins away from my mums.

Edit: Should've read the title in full.

Is this the first time NEWS have ran this venue? I've never known of any shows in Murton before. Might pop along if I'm off work, it's about 2 mins away from my mums.

yeah first time, I am not aware of any shows in the village before, bit of a risk but I like the venue and hope I can draw with it, I will certainly be putting the graft in to make it a success, have you been to any of our shows before?

• Paid Members
yeah first time, I am not aware of any shows in the village before, bit of a risk but I like the venue and hope I can draw with it, I will certainly be putting the graft in to make it a success, have you been to any of our shows before?

Well good luck to ya. I agree it's got the potential to be a cracking little venue, and if you can get the word spread it has a great catchment area (Hetton, Murton, Seaham, Easington). I've not been to any NEWS shows, although I'm familiar with a few of the guys on the show such as Robbie Ryder from IWF. Hope it turns out to be a success.

Well good luck to ya. I agree it's got the potential to be a cracking little venue, and if you can get the word spread it has a great catchment area (Hetton, Murton, Seaham, Easington). I've not been to any NEWS shows, although I'm familiar with a few of the guys on the show such as Robbie Ryder from IWF. Hope it turns out to be a success.

cheers, I agree about the catchment area, got the Seaham show 6 days before, hoping to get some crossover from Peterlee to Seaham then Seaham to Murton as well as drawing a lot of new punters, hope to see you there

If it's a success I take full credit for suggesting the venue.

If it's a failure then I'm stealing a Snitsky line .... :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived