Musical Guilty Pleasures

neil

• Moderators

While we all have impeccable music tastes (excluding Mike Castle) there are a few songs we would never admit to enjoying with our super cool friends. Seeing as we are all losers on the internet why not admit them here?

For me right now mine would have to be Avril Lavigne's "What The Hell". Stupidly catchy song about the most inane subject with a quite frankly ridiculous video (although Avril does look fit as), but damn if I don't enjoy the HECK out of it. Enjoy it at

What's yours?

• Moderators

Lemar. I used to think Lemar was The Dogs Pods on the quiet when he was knocking about. I thought he was great, but wouldn't have admitted it obviously.

is a little cracker of a song. And it is.

And this song. Yes it's shit. Fuck you. At least it's better than "Army of Lovers".

• Paid Members
Lemar. I used to think Lemar was The Dogs Pods on the quiet when he was knocking about. I thought he was great, but wouldn't have admitted it obviously.
is a little cracker of a song. And it is.

And this song. Yes it's shit. Fuck you. At least it's better than "Army of Lovers".

I also dig that Simon Webbe tune but whoever okay'd that hamster intro is a cunt.

Archived