Attitude Era British Bulldog

IronSheik

He threw a bin at Steph's head, won the 'Ardcore Title on a British PPV, and started taking a stupid upside-down bump in the corner, seemingly in a deliberate attempt to fuck his own back up even further. Oh, and he seemed to be wearing the same pair of jeans for about a year, without changing them. And usually looked like he'd pissed himself.

I loved Attitude Era Bulldog. If he hadn't been a drugs zombie he might finally have gotten the World Title run he'd so clearly deserved since about 1991. What a man our Davey Boy was.

They appeared to be on so tight they may have been surgically attached.

Though I expect if he was still with us he'd probably be wrestling big daddy style squash matches for All Star in front of kids chanting "who are u?" the same way Dave Taylor gets received.

Not much left to mention since Jeans, Dogshit, The Rock, Trash Cans & his accent have been covered. I did actually like his last run even though he was a wreck but its been a long time since I watched it, so my opinion is years old.

How about his final WWF match, I remember that still from Channel 4.

He actually had one more match against Steve Blackman, but that match was his last televised match.

Archived