X Factor Discussion

Zebra Kid Mark

So the X Factor is back on the old tele. I thought I would miss Simon and I did a little bit but Barlow more than made up for it. What a gentleman he is, don't say this about many chaps but he is a looker ain't he? Girl from N Dubz is pretty nice looking too but she obviously doesn't compare to Cheryl, let's see if she's less annoying than her.

Janet is my favourite so far, any one else watch it?

Saw bits and pieces of it. On today of all days, I was happy not to have to listen to Cheryl's moronic drawl.

Liked Barlow's comment to that lad that he 'matured like a bad curry'. Didn't like that scruffy little moptop gobshite with the lasses' names tattooed on his arse. Did he think he was Lou Bega or something? Also didn't like that he came back with a smart alec comment went Gary tried to be the voice of reason about how shit the tattoos were. I hope Barlow bears a grudge and makes sure there's no chance that his next appearance will be the greatest day of his life.

I just watched the arse-tattoo lad's audition on Youtube. He annoyed the fuck out of me, same as he did to Magnum and probably millions of other bitter, joyless wankers watching. But I can see him doing well, he had everyone there eating out of his hand, so fair play to him.

• Paid Members

Barlow is pretty straight-to-the-point about the crap, and can sometimes be witty about it with the Cowell "smug twat" vibe. Enjoying his contributions. That Tulisa girl is a lot prettier than when she was bleaching her hair too.

Why the fuck I'm watching it, I'm not sure. I hate the people that go on it, and the music the winners invariably produce. And yet... here I sit.

I just watched the arse-tattoo lad's audition on Youtube. He annoyed the fuck out of me, same as he did to Magnum and probably millions of other bitter, joyless wankers watching. But I can see him doing well, he had everyone there eating out of his hand, so fair play to him.

I loved his honesty... his ass too! :p

• Paid Members

He screamed 'boy band' to me, and I've no doubt that's where he'll end up

once they start making groups from singles acts.

Wasn't keen on the new panel. Gary Barlow came across as a twat, and the way they all provoked that last guy was pretty low. I'll probably watch next week, but unlike other years I don't feel compelled to.

:confused:

Sorry, I didn't mean the geordie accent in general was moronic (I have one myself), but there's a certain strain of geordie that's like verbal AIDS. All the characters on Geordie Shore have it, Lee Clark has it, and Cheryl Cuuuuuurl most definitely has it. I couldn't stomach listening to it tonight, as it's the same drawl I imagine taunting me at work and on football phone-ins for the next several weeks.

If I hate somebody immediately upon seeing them on TV, it's usually a fair indication that they'll do well with the general public, tasteless cunts that they are. See Lloyd, Cher, and Cameron, David.

Slighty annoying how they had all the judges at the start in seperate helicoptors for no reason what so ever.

Barlow seems to be a good choice, as do the two ladies. Hope the gobshite with the tatoo's gets burried in the next round.

• Paid Members
Slighty annoying how they had all the judges at the start in seperate helicoptors for no reason what so ever.

I know. Have they not fucking heard of carbon emissions?

Sorry, I didn't mean the geordie accent in general was moronic (I have one myself), but there's a certain strain of geordie that's like verbal AIDS. All the characters on Geordie Shore have it, Lee Clark has it, and Cheryl Cuuuuuurl most definitely has it. I couldn't stomach listening to it tonight, as it's the same drawl I imagine taunting me at work and on football phone-ins for the next several weeks.

My ' :confused:' was actually referring to the fact that Cheryl Cole isnt a judge anymore haha

Archived