Impact Wrestling Timeslot changes

dangerously420

This may seem like a shameless plug for my blog...and I guess it is partly - http://dailydropkick.blogspot.com/2011/08/...tes-record.html

For those that don't wish to read the full piece, TNA have announced IMPACT Wrestling will now air every Sunday Night at 9pm on Challenge starting from this Sunday (the 28th August) with repeats now moving from Saturdays to Tuesday nights in IMPACT's former timeslot.

An earlier timeslot and an earlier start means I'm happy but I know for some, Sunday night's aren't exactly an ideal night to sit and watch two hours of wrestling, interested to hear peoples thoughts on this?

In my opinion i would have much prefered the Saturday put i suppose having it on the Sunday is a good compromise.

In my opinion i would have much prefered the Saturday put i suppose having it on the Sunday is a good compromise.

I agree Dangerously420. But was anyone like me, kind of hoping for a Friday night slot? I always loved watching wrestling on a Friday night, Worldwide at 7pm and then Nitro/RAW at 9pm, those were the days. I guess there may have been issues getting the show edited/censored this side of the pond, in time for a Friday or Saturday night timeslot.

Sunday's suit me, I work Wednesdays to Sundays so when I get home from work on a Sunday and my weekend begins I'll have NXT, Smackdown, Superstars (if I haven't already seen some of them) and Impact all recorded or ready to watch that night, then PPVs if they're on and then Raw on a Monday, usually download and listen to Dropkick Radio during the day before Raw too. Sadly I'm doing overtime tomorrow so need to miss Raw tonight and Dropkick Radio wasn't on until tonight instead of their Sunday night slot due to the guys attending an event on Sunday, so I have only just downloaded it now so I'm a bit behind this week with no time to catch up tomorrow as I would usually have.

so does this mean we get first runs 3 days after the us rather than 5 then?

Yes it does Steve. I am now warming to Impact on Sunday at 9pm. Currently Dragons Den is on BBC 2 at 8pm so it gives me 3 hours of programming to watch. I think im gonna have a few beers with tonights show.

And to Chili_Dog i will be tossing Dixies salad with some Jack Daniels Tenesee barbecue sauce come January in London!

Archived