Celebrity Big Brother Tonight at 9 on Channel 5

boydy122

Is anyone going to watch it this year now its on Channel 5, I know its a bit rubbish but Ive always watched Big Brother/Celebrity Big Brother & enjoy it for what it is, is anyone else going to watch it & any idea which celebrities are going in the house so far Ive heard that Jedward & Amy Childs are going in there.

• Paid Members

I'll give it a few days. My instinct tells me not to watch it because Jedward are on it and I detest them with every ounce of my being.

But so often on Big Brother you get these 'characters' that run out of steam after a few days and I'm hoping that will happen with these feckless cunts and they turn out to be total miserable twats and the public turns on them and throws shite at them.

• Paid Members
Charlie Sheen has been rumoured to be in the show if they manage to get him on there then they will get millions of viewers in there.

WHAT, he'll just burn out after a few days, everyone will dislike him and sadly he is now essentially a walking internet meme. Jim Bowen on the other hand... MONEYYYYYYY

• Paid Members

so who will C5 and Dirty Desmond get for the BIGGEST, JUICIEST, SEXY STUNNAHS BEACH BOD BABE CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC-LEB BB edition (the previous line willmore than likely be a future daily star headline).

How will Amy Childs converse with Lionel Blair, Rusty Lee, David Hunt (brother of racing legend James), Su Pollard, the Hen from the opening title sequence to the show 'Bread', a Michael Jackson impersonator, Imogen Thomas, Kerry Katona's mum, Kerry Katona's dealer and Bobby G?

Archived