Police cause another death

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
I cannot believe a taser killed this man, this man who suffered from mood swings, this man who was out of his face on steroids, and Meow Meow, this man who could not be subdued by 8 police officers.

What?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I cannot believe a taser killed this man, this man who suffered from mood swings, this man who was out of his face on steroids, and Meow Meow, this man who could not be subdued by 8 police officers.

Imagine how embarrassing it must be for a tough guy bodybuilder to be killed while (allegedly) under the influence of a drug called Meow Meow :laugh:

Some peoples view of the police on here is shocking.

Is the reason some people hate the police so much because the police have stopped them committing a crime, or ensuring that they live to the same rules as everyone else?

If the police weren't around then it would be an absolute free for all, maybe people who have no interest in their own life would love a bit of madness, but most citizens would rather be ignorant and prefer to just get on with things.

I live in the small town in question here, and yes: I have a very grim opinion of our

Imagine how embarrassing it must be for a tough guy bodybuilder to be killed while (allegedly) under the influence of a drug called Meow Meow :laugh:

Can't imagine it'd rate highly on the list of worrying things about being dead "Oh no, one of nicknames of the drug I'm on is slightly effiminate"

Nah, don't really see it.

Well, luckily for me Essex Police seem ok.

Here is the story, I saw it in the Sun, but can't find it on their website, in this article it mentions that the police couldn't control him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20...-Taser-gun.html

In The Sun it mentioned that he was addicted to Meow Meow and steroids, I think his dad said it.

Well, luckily for me Essex Police seem ok.

Here is the story, I saw it in the Sun, but can't find it on their website, in this article it mentions that the police couldn't control him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20...-Taser-gun.html

In The Sun it mentioned that he was addicted to Meow Meow and steroids, I think his dad said it.

It was essex police that stole 5 kilos of cocaine from a friend of mine (for personal use or resale I do not know, but nonetheless) while there's undoubtedly some good ones, I can assure you there are some shady ones as well.

• Paid Members
Glad to hear it. I’m sure there are decent ones around and well run stations around the country.

In our little inbred hillbilly area though they are complete bully bastards who barely do anything about actual crime.

Is paving a drive a crime?

EDIT: Actually it depends where you parked the van.

It was essex police that stole 5 kilos of cocaine from a friend of mine (for personal use or resale I do not know, but nonetheless) while there's undoubtedly some good ones, I can assure you there are some shady ones as well.

The Police have to make their money somehow.

I suppose I would have issues with the babylon if I knew someone that was a criminal, or a criminal myself.

• Paid Members

TASER stands for Thomas A. Swift's Electric Rifle

Tom Swift was a early 20th century fictional science fiction character and in one of his stories invented an electric rifle, the inventor of TASER, who I forget now, saw this character as one of his childhhod heroes and named his invention after him.

Being an instructor on TASER, I do primarily teach it's use, HOWEVER there is a lot we teach on the follow through procedures that should be put into place after a cartridge has been fired. There's all sorts we cover, including the medical side of things, and the overall effects a TASER may have on someone.

As an instructor it is our job to not only know the firearm, but also as much background knowledge as possible, I personally on my department am regarded as somewhat the expert on Attenuating Energy Projectiles and their use with England in Wales since their introduction.

The medical side of things with TASER is paramount to the training, in case those we train have to deal with such a case as a Pacemaker being affected (slim chance mind) or say the subject has been sprayed with PAVA and then engaged with a TASER cartridge, dealing with someone not only incapacitated through neuromuscular means, but also alight with an invisible flame because of the TASER charge, needs to be covered in case it were to happen out on the ground.

I will admit I am not au fait with the X12, however the X26 I would.

Archived