WWE registers some interesting trademarks

Slapnut

This is brilliant. I hope he gets entrance music, and then people who have recently been fired randomly attach him in the parking lot and stuff.

He needs a catchphrase though.

"I might sound like I've got laryngitis, but you've been Laurinaitised!"

I like the idea of a Future Endeavoured stable actually, full of Punk's unappreciated friends. Can Johhny Ace still wrestle at all? Some sort of comedy match between him and Masters would be a nice change of pace.

I like the idea of a Future Endeavoured stable actually, full of Punk's unappreciated friends. Can Johhny Ace still wrestle at all? Some sort of comedy match between him and Masters would be a nice change of pace.

Is it possible some of the ones "Future Endeavoured" over the last few weeks were done so just be to brought back as people pissed off they were fired for no reason?

I personally don't think that will be the case but at the same time given what they are doing recently it wouldn't be to much of a shock.

• Paid Members
Is it possible some of the ones "Future Endeavoured" over the last few weeks were done so just be to brought back as people pissed off they were fired for no reason?

I'd quite like that twist! I also look forward to the day when I can future endeavor my boss!

• Awards Moderator

I personally don't think that will be the case but at the same time given what they are doing recently it wouldn't be to much of a shock.

For it to make any sense they'd have had to acknowledge the firings on TV - and to my knowledge, WWE don't ever tend to do that.

Edit: I mean aside from renegades like Punk mentioning them. I meant more like an official "You won't be seeing the following on the show in the near future 'cause we got rid of them" graphic or announcer comment or something.

For it to make any sense they'd have had to acknowledge the firings on TV - and to my knowledge, WWE don't ever tend to do that.

Edit: I mean aside from renegades like Punk mentioning them. I meant more like an official "You won't be seeing the following on the show in the near future 'cause we got rid of them" graphic or announcer comment or something.

Not necessarily. I've noticed WWE are starting to trust in the audience's understanding of whats going on online. After all this isn't 1996 anymore, the line between a "smart" and a "mark" is quickly disappearing. We are now moving into a age where people (especially kids) are watching TV in a multi media environment. I.e. they are watching WWE RAW, whilst online at the same, whilst messages their buddies on their mobile etc.

What I'm getting at is that in my opinion, yes they should acknowledge it on TV pre 2008 maybe. But now they might get away with not saying anything, and then referencing it after a invasion of "future endeavoured" occurs.

Besides, even without this argument, WWE have in the past referred to "backstage" incidents to build a storyline. I mean when I first saw the curtain call incident in 1997 I had NO idea what the hell was going on.

Archived