football manger 2011

wwffan2

If you go onto Sigames Community forums mate theres loads of challenges to participate in, Im starting to get bored of it Im looking forward to seeing what FM2012 is going to be like.

i was thinking if we get enough interest in here we would do the following challenge and see who does best on the ukff.

be Manchester United with the latest transfer window update and play with that squad you are not allowed to buy players for cash only allowed free transfers and players on loan and see who does best over two or three seasons.

Everyone would just win the league & europe etc, it wouldnt be that hard.

A real challenge would be seeing who could get a league two club to the prem the quickest or starting with whoever is predicted 20th in the prem and fighting relegation. Theres no challenge in being Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea or Arsenal.

• Paid Members

Blue Sq Prem team, first to reach the Premiership

No Scout Programs, no Editing, no Cheat Engines

And of course proving the the three things above is difficult and makes these challenges crap.

Not too mention that THE master tactic for slaughtering the AI was found around 8 months ago, so it'd be just putting that tactic in and sitting back and watching teh goals go in from the wingers cutting in or direct from corners.

Blue Sq Prem team, first to reach the Premiership

No Scout Programs, no Editing, no Cheat Engines

And of course proving the the three things above is difficult and makes these challenges crap.

Not too mention that THE master tactic for slaughtering the AI was found around 8 months ago, so it'd be just putting that tactic in and sitting back and watching teh goals go in from the wingers cutting in or direct from corners.

And where can one find this cheat tactic? Not that I'd want to use it....

• Paid Members
I thought most of the exploits had been taken out on the 11.3 patch?

The ARSENAL 4-4-2 tactic has ripped every update to shreds, and always will. I'm just completing my sixth season in one game and I'm unbeaten throughout and only drawn one game, a League Cup quarter final, which I eventually went on to win.

Did anyone ever try the pentagon challenge? I started a game and after a few seasons I won the African Champions League and I'm now managing a predicted top two side in South Korea in my first full season there, though haven't played it in the last month or two.

• Paid Members

Ban a simple 4-4-2 tactic, pray tell how?

And also how can you legitimise between those cheating with cash increases and the like from those who are playing fair, it's a crock of shit doing these challenges simply because of that.

Archived